20 - Blissful

A few days passed, nothing much happened. The door to the dining room had been closed since that terrible scarring day, as were all the other doors, so the only ones left were Newt and I's room, the bathroom and our dorm. A claustrophobic sensation filled my heart but I pushed it to the back of my mind.

With this another problem arose. We had no food. I almost forgot about food yesterday, because of the whole Chuck thing, but the hunger inside me now was, quite ironically, eating me alive. And not just the usual, constant hunger for Newt.

For most of the days, we milled around the small space, taking turns to sleep in the seclusive room. Surprisingly, not many people wanted to sleep alone. Perhaps it was because of the isolation from everyone else. I wouldn't have wanted it either, but I had Newt.

Days. Nothing. The burning hunger was almost too much for me to bear; probably the only thing keeping me alive was Newt. Finally, everyone who wanted a night alone in the separate room of what remained of our pathetic little group had taken a turn. The rest of however long days we would be stuck in here, Newt and I took the room.

I woke up in Newt's arms. After an intense make out session, we finally got out of bed and walked out of the room to find the others. As we entered the dorm, Minho was pulling down a few people's shirts. Black ink was tattooed onto their necks. I realised they spelt out words. 

I peered at the back of Newt's neck. The words "Group A, Subject A5, The Glue" were imprinted on it. "Probably because you're the glue that keeps us all together," I said. I asked Newt to read mine out for me.

"Group A, Subject A1, The Bullet," he read.

I frowned. "How does that make any sense?" I asked.

"Maybe because you're WICKED's bullet," Newt explained. I raised my eyebrows, but didn't continue questioning it.

Minho told us that everyone had similar tattoos that they'd magically gotten overnight. He was The Leader, which everyone agreed upon. Newt was glad to give his job away.

"So, Tommy. You said you were gonna tell me something yesterday night, right? What is it?" Newt asked me after a while, when we were back in our room, stomachs as full as we could make it be from drinking tap water. I wondered if the water would ever run out.

"Well-" I started, sitting down on the bed beside Newt after pacing around the room, "don't hate me for this."

"I won't. Just tell me already."

"Aris, well, he can do the telepathy thing too," I said tentatively, looking sideways at Newt. There was a split second where a look passed across his face, then his face cleared. I knew that well. He was hiding his feelings again.

"Okay, so is that what you wanted to tell me about?"

"Newt. I know you don't like it. You can tell me, you know? You don't have to hide anything from me. Besides, I think Aris can help us."

His face softened. "Do you really trust him?"

"Yeah, I do. He's like the Teresa of our group. He said that a girl killed his partner, just like Gally tried to kill me. Besides, what choice do we have? This isn't the paradise they promised us. I don't know what this is, but whatever it is, it's just as bad, if not worse."

Newt sighed. "Fine," he muttered, "I'll trust you."

~TAIMSKEEP~

Huge warning: Smut. I got my friend to write this for me... But she's not experienced.So beware your eyes.

I was showering when Newt blatantly walked in. Not that I was complaining, but it surprised me. I may or may not have shrieked, my voice masked by the patter of water.

"Mind if I join?" He smirked, eyeing me through the misted glass door that led to the shower area.

"Didn't you just finish showering?" I asked, glad that he probably couldn't see my flushed cheeks.

"I could shower again."

I opened the door a little, peeking out. Newt had nothing on but a towel wrapped around his waist. He smiled, unwrapping the towel.

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

A moment later, I heard him step through the door to join me in the shower. My back was flat against the wall and I had to close my eyes under the running water to comprehend what was happening.

"Tommy?"

I opened my eyes as his hands caressed my cheek. I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful body in all its glory. His eyes ran up and down mine.

"You're gorgeous, Tommy. And you're all mine."

He kissed me then, his mouth meeting mine in a rush of passion and lust. I bit on his lower lip and he moaned into my mouth, and I felt myself grow even harder. He pressed his body against mine, and as he leaned in even closer, his member pressed against mine.

I involuntarily thrusted forward, a sweet hot sensation traveling up my spine. I moaned as he continued to kiss me, the friction between our bodies an absolute bliss.

Newt licked and softly nipped my neck, biting when he found my sensitive spot. A strangled sound escaped my mouth. Then, when he was finally done and satisfied with the artwork that is the forming purple bruise on my neck, he moved further downwards.

He trailed his tongue all the way from my chest to my navel, moving agonisingly slowly. I knew what he was about to do and I allowed myself to be absorbed in him. Many would dream of this. Hell, I probably dreamt of this. I bit back a scream as he kissed the tip of member. I opened my eyes to see Newt looking up at me, smiling. Then, still maintaining eye contact with me, he took the entirety of me into his mouth.

I squeezed my eyes shut, moaning loudly as his lips wrapped around me. He licked the tip of my erection and I almost came right then, but I held it back. I panted as his mouth travelled up and down my length, my fingers tangled in his hair.

"Newt, oh my god, Newt," I panted. He sucked hard on me, and the feeling threw me over the edge. I moaned loudly as I came into Newt's mouth, the drops that trickled out dripping and washed away by the water that had long gone cold.

"Are you okay in there?" I heard a voice coming from outside. Shit. I must have been too loud there.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I managed to shout back, getting down from my high.

Newt kissed me immediately after I said that, stopping to say, "let's take this to the bed." I turned off the water and Newt hiked my legs on his waist, carrying and kissing me as we walked out of the bathroom, naked and dripping. Luckily, the bathroom had 2 doors - one that led to the corridor outside and another one that led to our room, so we had some amount of privacy.

He put me down on top of the bed, the water soaking into the sheets but I didn't mind. He climbed on top of me and continued kissing me. I quickly flipped us around. I kissed his mouth and neck as he lay under me, his fingers scraping against my back.

Slowly, my hand travelled down his body to his hard member, wrapping around it and stroking it. Newt thrusted against my hand and moaned as I made out with him, the speed of my strokes increasing. I felt Newt go rigid underneath me and a split second later he came, the warm liquid covering his abdomen. He panted my name as I continued stroking, riding his high, before I leaned down and licked his cum off his body. It was salty, and it tasted of Newt.

I looked up at him as I collapsed into his body, smiling. I would give anything to live in that moment forever.

A/N: Welp. That's that.

My competition is finally over (WOOH) and we got 2nd place which was way better than we expected! :DDDD BUT this means we may get to go to Internationals so I may be busy again, I don't know yet lol. I really hope we get in though >< But here's finally some smut since you guys keep asking HAHA to celebrate!

QOTC: Favorite color + animal?

AOTC: Purple and dog/wolf <3

I hope this is okay lol. Tysm for reading :) Please vote if you enjoyed it! And comment too :>