Chapter Fourteen

Author pov

*warning mature content ahead*

Slade stared at the beautiful golden swirl of Amber eyes and smashed his lips on her kissing her hard……. He felt her kiss him back equally while he bit her plump lips growling…….. Ira felt his tongue fight for dominance with hers kissing her deeper and harder……… she felt his hardness on her ass making her let out an grasp little……… pulling away from her lips slade pulled her top revealing her breast while he pinched her nibbles hard…… the moment he saw her in this wine dress he wanted to rip it off from her body and fuck her so harder………. Ira moan out loudly feeling his hands kneading her breast roughly and felt wet kisses on her jaw…….. She felt his hand Tracing down to her core making her close her thighs…… “ahhh” she hissed when slade pinched her thighs moving it aside……. Ira felt his rough hand on her core making me whimper…….. While he slide his fingers inside her tight pussy and started fucking her……. He felt her cunt pulsate on his finger coming making him let out an growl…… Ira saw him pull out his hands and lick them in the mirror breathing heavily………

All the sudden she felt him grip her hip tightly clawing her flesh and pulled her dress aside…… she felt him thrust into her in single move making her let out an scream…….. Slade felt her hot tight cunt gripping his cock making me growl in pleasure while he pulled out and slammed into her harder…….. He kept on fucking and pounding into her while she kept on moaning in pain and pleasure……. She felt his hand grip her neck choking her for oxygen…… she came hard screaming while she felt him pull out making her close her eyes in sighing……. When she heard “not so soon cigno” Slade say making her eyes shot open……. She say him standing in front of her suddenly he grabbed her hip lifting her up and wrapping her legs around him……. While he thrusted inside her roughly and started fucking her harder…….. Ira kept on moaning while she felt him uncuffing her hands……. She wrapped her hands around his hard shoulder tightly…….. Ira screamed his name coming while she heard him growl spilling inside her………. Both stood there breathing heavily not pulling away from each other…….. Ira let out an grasp when she felt him start walking suddenly……. Before she could think what is going on she was thrown on the plush sofa making her startled………

She felt him grab her ankle turning her around on her knees……. She knew he was not done with her so she stayed still gripping the sofa……. Slade looked her staying still without moving making him chuckle internally…….. Un cigno così obbediente (such an obedient swan) he though tugging her dress aside…….. Ira felt his hand sliding on her inner thighs slowly touching her core wiping off the come with his fingers……. She grasped in shock when she felt an vibrating noise lifting her head she looked at the mirror……. She saw him holding something in his hand when she realised what it is she grasped in shock…….. “I told you cigno I am going to pop this ass cherry one day” he said smirking darkly…….. Ira tried to wriggle away but she was held by his tight grip on her hips……… she felt him insert the butt plug in her ass making groan in pain…… she closed her eyes hoping this will end soon while she felt him grip her hair tugging tightly making her stare at the mirror……. “Do not close your eyes cigno” he said snarling at her and slammed inside her pussy…….. Ira felt very odd being filled up like this while he kept on pounding into her roughly……. Ira bit her lips trying to prevent an moan suddenly she felt him spank her ass making her scream an little…..

Slade looked at his cigno he didn’t liked it when she tried to control her moaning……. He wanted her to moan and scream his name loudly letting everyone know who is she belonged……. Ira felt she was so close to coming and screaming his name she came harder……. Falling down on the sofa breathing heavily she felt him thrust more deeper…….. She heard him growl coming inside her again falling on top of her back……. She felt him pull away from her while she stayed still feeling tired and her legs felt like jelly…….. Slade lifted her from the sofa grabbing her waist making her stand…… while she felt him drag her near the mirror wall and caging her in between him and the wall……. Slade looked at her swollen red lips and smashed his lips on her kissing her hard……. Ira felt she was lifted from the floor and held his shoulder when he wrapped her legs around him……… “please don’t” she whispered tiredly trying to push him away…… while slade grabbed her hands lifting it above and held it with his hands……. “I will stop when I wanted to stop il mio cigno” he said staring at her eyes and thrusted into her again….. Ira winced in pain feeling his rough touch she tired to keep her eyes awake…… but it was so hard she was so tired by his fucking ways with her……..

Slade kept on fucking her harder and deeper on the mirror wall….. While she felt she was so close to climax……. She came hard almost seeing stars and felt unconscious due to tiredness…….. Slade looked at the unconscious women in his arm pulling away he covered her with his coat…….. He lifted her in his arms and carried her to his car……. Soon they reached moretti mansion while Slade came out of the car carrying Ianira in his arms and walked to the maid Quarters….. Slade knew it was already late night and no one will be awake except for the guards…… he slowly laid her in the bed and came out of the room…… he walked through some dark hallways when he heard loud screams of begging reached his ears…… walking inside his dungeon he saw an badly beated old man covered with blood……. His green eyes turned blank and cold while an sinister smirk formed in his lips……. His men’s did good job in punishing this old men he thought and signalled his men’s to go out…….. “Per favore capo, non lo farò più” ( Please boss I will not do it again) the old man said begging for his life…….. Slade stared at the old man calmly while the old man shivered in terror………

“Non avresti dovuto toccare ciò che è mio” (You shouldn’t have touched whats mine) slade said rage coursing through his body……… “Per favore, capo, non uccidermi”(please boss don’t kill me) the old man said making slade chuckle……. All the sudden slade pulled out an knife from his pants and stabbed in the old men’s right hand making him scream in pain……. Pulling out the knife he slowly traced the fingers of the old man…… in flash he chopped off the thumb from the old man hand making me scream loudly……. “Per favore capo” the old man begged crying in pain…….. While Slade smirked evily and continued to chop off the old man’s fingers…….. He ripped open his right arm into two while the echo of pleading and screaming filled the room…….. Slade looked at the old man’s hand and felt satisfaction seeing his work…….. Gripping the knife he stabbed it right through the old man’s heart killing him…… slade looked at the dead body for few seconds then walked out of the room…… “Elimina il cadavere” (clear off the corpse) he said to his men’s walking away………

Ianira pov

I woke up groaning slightly opening my eyes I saw the familiar ceiling making me frown…… I sat up wincing in pain and looked around only to realise I am in my room……. Looking down I was still in the last night dress while the events of last night flashed in my eyes…….. Who brought me to the room I thought in my mind confused……. Knowing that monster he will never do something like that it must be Louisa I thought sighing…….. I got up from the bed and stripped down that good for nothing piece of fabric throwing it away in anger…….. Wearing that wretched dress made me feel like an whore last night and I hate it completely……. Standing under the hot shower I scrubbed away the touch of that monster from my body…….. Yet deep inside my heart I knew I can only wash away is touches from outside but I will never be able to forget those horrors of my life…… switching off the shower I came out wrapping the towel and looked at the clothes filled in my cupboard……. Seeing those clothes I felt angry while I pulled out an old oversized sweater and wore it……. I let out an sigh feeling an little bit safe and my old self in this sweater which I haven’t feel in an while……..

Hello readers, just few more chapters guys to the twist 😉😉😉.....

Next update will be on Monday.....

Please do vote and comment.......