Where have you been? (Scenarios Start).

Leonardo.

The blue clad turtle, surprisingly gracefully for his size, walked over to me, taking in my appearance silently, a look of wisdom upon his features.

"Without April and yourself, (name), we would have died. We are all grateful for your actions on that day, even if you were young, you cared, that's all that matters." Leonardo stated.

My mind blank, I stumbled against Leo's sturdy chest, wrapping my arms around his waist as far as they could go and brought him into a hug.

"I thought you all died, you were on your own. I can't believe its really you..." My mind wondered off to the feeling of droplets of warm water leaking gently from my eyes. I was crying, I missed them so much, I never forgot about them at all, but the blue turtle was my favourite of them all, by far. I favoured him as he was gentle. How he would curl against my hand, how he wanted to go wherever I went, and how he came distressed when I left. I now realize that my little baby turtle had grown up, that I'd be able to talk to him, be with him, to never lose my Leo again.

Raphael

My gaze wandered over to the red clad turtle that stood hunched over at the back of the room. His gaze faltering from a bored expression to one of hurt and confusion. The turtle I chose all those years ago from the pet store. I chose him because he looked lonely. Even then he didn't look impressed. They said he snaps and didn't like attention, however if he saw you as a threat to his brothers he would attack, the exact reason we had to get all four. I showed Raph the most attention though, even if he did snap every now and again, I knew it wasn't his fault, he was protecting his brothers. Raph was the first one I snatched from the broken tanks before the fire could get him, I had to make sure he was safe. I didn't forget his brothers though. When we put them down near the drain, he waddled over to me, pressing his tiny head to my finger as a thanks.

"You've grown," I was so deep within my thoughts that I didn't see everyone leave to the kitchen for pizza, leaving Raph and myself alone.

"So have you, I mean wow..." I sighed, admiring his flexing muscles.

"Heh, thanks. I...I need to thank you. That night, I knew you would come for me...I-I mean us, a-all of us...j-just thanks (name)" Raph stuttered.

"What are friends for?"

Donatello

The purple clad turtle walked over to me, studying my figure, my eyes, my overall appearance. He then carefully reached up and pulled down his glasses...Well... I'm guessing they are glasses, his machinery hummed quietly as lights flashed around the goggle-glasses.

"(name)" He sighed.

"Hey Donnie" Instead of playing like the other turtles did in their tanks, he took time in observing the plant life that was in his tank, or the flashing lights of the computers outside his tank. He loved to study things. Even when Dad put a snail into his tank, instead of ignoring it, he followed it, slowly, looking at its shell, then his. Acknowledging the differences and similarities. Impressive, for a baby turtle that is.

"I'm slightly disappointed that April never told you about us, ah well, you're here now. I always knew you'd grow into something amazing (name)." Donnie said, smiling adorably.

"Y-you too Donnie, I mean... Did you make all that yourself?" I asked, gesturing toward the ticking machinery that had attached itself to his large shell.

"O-oh this? Yeah... Yeah I did" Donnie laughed.

"That's amazing!"

Michelangelo

"Hey (name)! Remember me?! Of course you do angel cakes!" Mikey captured me in another bone-crushing hug like before.

"Hahaha Mikester! You're huge! Compared to that baby turtle we had in the tanks at the lab! How you been?" I laughed, crawling over to balance on Mikey's shoulders.

"I know! You've grown too (name) awwh, I still remember those cute little chubby cheeks! I've been good baby! I thought I'd never see you again!"

"What? And keep me away from the cutest turtle on earth? No way! How old are you now?" I asked.

"18 dudette! You?" Mikey answered, turning his head so he could see me.

"Just turned 20" I laughed.