Butterflies.

(His POV)

Leonardo.

I could only remember faintly what (name) looked like when she was younger... She had the look of her father, her eyes so kind, her touch so gentle. She hasn't lost these traits, her spirit emits only love and loyalty, only these traits are cornered by stress and worry. Everything within her life is so fast moving, no wonder she suffers from headaches from time to time, the shock of her life slowing is so new to her. I could never compare her life to mine, we are polar opposites. She is always in the public eye, publicly presenting her talent to the world, where as my brother's and I live within the shadows, to never be seen, presenting our talents to the world without the world even knowing of our existence.

For some reason, now that I am with her, my spirit is at peace, this feeling is so intoxicating, so addicting, I want to feel this feeling till the end of time.

Although, given my situation, I doubt she would even class me as a partner, for me to even bring the matter at hand to her, she'd laugh at me, I know she would.

Now that I think, I know what this feeling is... I am in love with (name).

Raphael.

She's perfect. Simply perfect. I've never really looked at girls in this way, hell, I never really noticed any girls, probably because none really came down into the sewers. Master Splinter warned us about feelings towards girls, especially at our age, but I never imagined it to be this strong, really. With her, or even thinking about her, even though I have just been reunited with her a few hours ago, I just have this urge to smile, its weird. I feel all gushy inside, like butterflies, but this time... I kind of like it. I could get used to it, I guess. I mean, its not a bad feeling, yeah... I could really get used to this...

I guess that's it then, I'm in love with (name)...

Donatello.

She's so smart! I mean, I've never met someone other than myself to actually know the periodic table off by heart, or name the first ten numbers of pie, but she seems to make a habit of it. Its not a bad thing at all, more of an attractive factor to find in another being. I'm always so used to having to explain everything I say to my brothers, basically dumbing it down a few notches, but with (name)... She understands everything I say, even when it comes to my own inventions, she gets me, I love it... Although now, I'm getting fantasy confused with reality. I am now feeling a need toward her, to be with her, maybe its because I just like the fact that I don't need to repeat myself. She would never feel nor even look at me in that way, its just impossible, and frankly scientifically incorrect. She has the whole world at her feet, she could marry a human, have a family, all in the norm, and everyone would approve of her choices. But with me? No chance. She wouldn't be able to be with me that long at a time, and anyway, who would want to meet her boyfriend in the murky sewers?

Boyfriend... I... I want to be her boyfriend?

Michaelangelo.

(name) is so cool! She isn't mean like my brothers, she would never- I mean she hasn't shouted at me... yet. Heck, she joins in with my pranks, she laughs at my jokes, and she's amazing on a skateboard! She's perfect, more than perfect even... Damn, that sounded so corny... But its true, the dudette's got a hold on me, and I'll admit it. Well, not to my brothers, they would tell me how stupid I am...

My angle cakes wouldn't be with me, I'm a six foot turtle for crying out loud, she'd just laugh at me. Compared to her beauty, I'm a freak... A monster. She could do so much better, but every time I think about her with a different man, it makes me so angry... And jealous. I want her for my own, I'd look after her, I'd protect her with my life if it came to it... I promise I would...

(name)... Please...