Drowning

OMG GUYS I FELT SO BAD WRITING THIS... THE FEELS.... HELP MEH.

Leonardo

If I had of known that it would have turned out like this...Who am I kidding, I knew it would turn out like this. For once, even at the most crucial times of my youth, I still thought I was right about everything, giving my all at what came my way no matter how large it was. The look in her eyes was unmistakable, something that I could most definitely never erase. The sheer disgust, embarrassment, anger even, it was all readable upon her doll-like face.

Hearing footsteps, I raised my head to hear a news report playing in the background, its volume gradually increasing as the footsteps neared.

'Leo...LEO!'

I was too exhausted to even answer Donnie, never mind to look at what he was interested in this time, probably some pointless invention that will never see the lights of day, only the dim UV's we had pinned up on nearly every wall.

'I was researching around the reporter that had been snooping around (name's) back garden to see if he found anything remotely important and-'

'I don't want to hear it Donnie. Leave.' My anger rose, I was normally able to control my inner urges but I guess that heartbreak really does the trick. Not bothering to look up to meet my brother's gaze, I waited through the stunned silence, probably at cause of my sudden outburst.

'So...You don't want to hear about what I found then, not even if it involves a certain (hair colour) leaving the country?'

I couldn't have heard him right, leaving? (name)...Leaving? Why was she leaving? She never told me about any tours, she said they were all done for the year until next August for their surprise comeback. Why would she leave?

Raising to my feet too quickly, I stumbled backwards slightly as my vision was clouded by those all too familiar black splodges.

'What do you mean leaving? She's coming back right?'

'You tell me..' Donnie finished before turning his attention to his arm, broadcasting a news report he had recorded.

### Superstar and (country name) idol name has been sighted boarding an unscheduled flight back to England within the early hours of this morning with no company. Fans described the idol looking slightly depressed and tired. Fearing for her health, multiple calls have been made to (company name) in hopes to get a little light on her departure, and we can confirm that (company name) has no play in where she is headed. We spoke to one fan as her flight finally set off. ''(name) was sort of staggering and she looked like she had slept in her makeup, I called (company name) due to them being the only ones that book her flights through her schedule so I knew something was wrong,''###

'I've got her exact location at the moment, she hasn't landed yet but will be soon. She has set out to land in Leeds, I've asked April and she said that (name) used to live there for a while. She might be returning to her old home. Although, she has left without explanation, April is extremely worried, do you know-'

I got up, brushing past Donnie's slumped shoulders and walked through the entrance to the lair, following the winding passageways through the sewers.

What have I done to deserve this?

Raphael

What was I supposed to do now, I've been out on the rooftops for so long and now the sun is up. I guess I'll have to just stay up here till it goes down again, hidden. That's where I belong, away from the sun, away from the eyes of the public. I wouldn't even listen if I was given' another choice. My phone was blowing up big time, I just couldn't bring myself to answer it, the only thing I'd get from that is an earful from captin' fearless.