Memories.

Leonardo

Four greetings after I found myself sharing pizza and laughing next to my long lost friend, Leonardo. There was something about his aura that just calmed me, made me forget about all my worries, my fears. He made me forget about the paparazzi wondering the streets, the back breaking tours I had to complete within the near future. The gossip, the creepy man searching through the trash. In a room full of people/ turtles, it just felt like it was me and him, alone. I paid no attention to anyone but Leonardo, other than an occasional giggle as Mikey tried to get April's attention. 

"Hey, Leo?" Gently nudging him to gain his attention, a smirk pulling at my lips.

"Yeah?" Leo asked with his velvety voice.

"Still got a thing for strawberries?" I asked with a giggle.

Years ago, when we were young, and he was still at the lab, he always used to stare at me consistently. I tried giving him everything, till I came upon the strawberries. I held one up in my rosy little hand, wiggling it in front of his tank to yet again gain his attention. However, this time, unlike the last, where he remained uninterested, he perked up, crawling against the barrier of the glass tank.

"Heh, yeah." Leo chuckled "You always knew what I wanted didn't you?" Leo asked with a smirk.

"Haha thought you would," I turned my gaze down, the smirk he gave me just then made a small blush rise to my cheeks.

Raphael

Everyone was still eating pizza when we joined them in the kitchen. Leo and Donnie adorning smirks, exchanging knowing glances, erupting an annoyed groan from Raph. I sat down next to Leonardo, Raph in turn sitting to my right on the last bar stool. Each of us took a slice of pizza, as I nibbled on the corner, curious to know why everyone was so quiet as soon as we walked in, Raph spoke up.

"H-hey, you ever been on the roof at night?" He asked, turning his attention to me, ignoring his chuckling brothers.

"Never" I sighed, now was the only time I had left to enjoy the real world, after this I had a five month tour to complete. 

"Come on, I'll show you" Raph rose from his seat, as did I, following him as he picked up a full box of pizza from the counter. We climbed outside to the balcony, then up some ladders leading to the roof-top, taking a seat near the ledge.

"Woah..." I gasped, it truly looked amazing. The lights shone so bright it was like the stars had landed across the city.

"I can't believe you've never seen this before, don't you have time to just...chill?" Raph asked. 

A sigh escaped my lips, looking over the scenery one last time, I turned to Raph, only to find his face inches from mine. 

"E-eh sorry" Raph apologized, shuffling away.

"Heh, its fine, you always liked to be close to me... Even if you stayed away from your brothers, you'd always want to cuddle against my arm" I chuckled.

"You remember that?" Raph asked, shocked.

"I'm surprised that you do" 

Donatello

After a while, the pizza-delivery-guy had arrived, I paid as I felt bad if April did, I had always been like that. Donnie had stayed with me, we talked about the gadgets on his shell, what they're for and such. It was nice, just to see him again. I always related myself to Donatello, I always had an interest in things that wouldn't even cross someone else's mind, even then, I got bullied for it. If only they knew what I was going to be when I grew. Even to this day while everyone's doing other things, I always want to know how things work, what would happen if I took a certain part away... 

"(n-name?) You've been staring at the pizza box for a while... Are you still hungry?" Donnie asked, knocking me out of my trance.

"Huh? Ah, no I'm quite full actually. I'm just thinking." I answered. 

"Don't mind me asking, but what about?" Donnie asked, his eyes widening adorably. 

"Just when we first got all of you... You'd always waddle off and stare at things," I answered, giggling "I mean, at that age and you were studying anything that moved"

"Ah, no wonder you were so lost in thought, that was a long time ago," He said, chuckling.

"Yeah, seems like yesterday though. I never forgot about yo- all of you, heh, I couldn't." I said, returning Donnie's smile. 

Michelangelo

After a pizza from April, Mikey took me out to learn how to skateboard, not that I didn't want to, but its just that I never even stood on one, let alone try to skate with one. But, like I expected, Mikey insisted, letting me climb onto his back as we went out into the night. 

"As if you never skated before angel cakes, its like walking, but the floor is moving, its sick!" Mikey yelped, easily doing tricks before my very eyes. 

"Aha, yeah, but you make it look easy... Oh well, show me!" I laughed, jogging along with my long lost friend.

"Hmmm... Stand on it, don't worry! I wouldn't let a pretty girl like you fall! Pinkie-promise!" Mikey said, gripping my waist with his large hands. In all honesty, with Mikey, I felt safer than I had ever felt with towering bodyguards surrounding me, I wondered why? I felt myself gently rise onto the board, Mikey had lifted me onto the board seen as though I had been standing there doing nothing.

"Right!" I felt the board tip under Mikey's weight as he held me from behind. "Now just push yourself along, like this!" I copied Mikey's directions to a T, but the fact that he was holding me put my mind off track slightly, it was really hard to concentrate. What was this feeling? After a while, I had the hang of it, skating circles around Mikey completely.

"Ahaha! Mikey I'm doing it!" I laughed.

"Well-done angel cakes! Hahaha!" Mikey laughed along with me, before pulling me off the board to tickle me. 

"Pfffttt hahahahah Mikey s-stop!" I rolled, Mikey laid on his back so I sat on his chest while he stopped tickling me. "You used to always tickle me" I said laughing.

"Because I loved seeing that smile baby girl, it must have brightened up my day to see you laugh!" Mikey laughed.