No worries, babe.

OMG I'm so sorry look how long its been! I've neglected this story so badly?!? Within the time I've been away I've left collage, started a blog,got a job, heck there's even a new TMNT 2016 movie out and I've still not updated?! Remind me never to have children. XD 

(Your POV)

Leonardo.

"Well, that should be everything... I hope" I mumbled to myself, careful to keep my voice as steady as possible, the last thing I wanted was a hold up, I've been feeling lonely since I left Leo. Its like a withdrawal, I can't be away from him for too long... he's my drug. A drug that isn't harmful, but takes me away from the realities of the world, keeping everything together within a gentle and loving embrace. 

"Erm, Miss? Are you okay?" A voice tuned into my thoughts instantly derailing my intense glaring session with the bananas.

"Oh, I'm sorry.. I'll just.. Yeah.." I quickly scrambled away into the distance carrying what I needed before dumping it into the trolley. What am I thinking, he would never feel the same way. Maybe because we're so different. I really don't know. If he knew I really didn't mind going into the sewers every night to see my turtle boyfriend, would he make the same sacrifice for me? Would he see me as equal or just a human. Would that even matter? I mean, this is Leo I'm thinking of. He's accepting, right? But, the question is, would he accept me? 

After going through the fast lane on the tills I absent-mindedly made my way back to the sewers, little did I know, I was being watched.

Raphael. 

'Righttt, I think that's everything,' I mumbled before heading to the tills. Looking to my left, a family sized bag of red M&M's caught my vision. I sighed, slightly observing them as I picked them up from the shelf. Red. Raph. My mind is so muddled with him, its so intense. Its like one minute I'm totally fine, and the next I'm in a shop contemplating my feelings for a 6 foot turtle with anger issues. If you would have asked me who I was then I wouldn't have been able to tell you. I can't think straight at all. Its driving me insane. I've never felt like this before. Its like I don't know what's real any more, its-

'Are you going to pay for those?' A snobby teen asked, caked in a foundation that would never in a million years match her skin. Her hair was back combed and sprayed with enough hair spray to set the whole shop aflame. 

'What's it to you?' I asked, snapping out of my dreamy thoughts to answer the bubble-gum chewing brat. 

'Er... Don't talk to me like that. I want it. That's why. Its the last packet so it should go to me.' She spat, attempting to snatch the sweet candies from my grasp. 

Unable to answer, I raised the packet above my head and simply walked away. She's lucky that I'm not thinking straight today. I pay for the bits and bobs I got and walked out of the revolving doors to the side walk. 

Maybe I just have to ask him. I wonder what his reaction would be. He tries so hard to be accepted and I know its dragging him down. Maybe a little love is all he needs. A reward for trying so hard, but in the end he really didn't have to, I would have fallen for him without a second glance if he had just stood there and not paid me an ounce of attention. Wow. Am I that smitten?  

I single out a crushed can on the path and kick it along my way as a hope of entertainment for the short walk back. The world blocked out my my hood and headphones, I fail to notice the figure I walk past in the alleyway. 

Michaelangelo.

A purchased basket full of goodies for the guys later and I was on my way back to the sewers. Huh, who'd of thought that I would have ever said that then. 'Back to the sewers' (teenage mutant ninja turtles *starts dancing*). I didn't have a problem with it, I mean that's where the guys live, where Mikey lives. Its so strange. I never thought that I would feel this way before. I've never looked deeply into anything in my entire life, heck I have never had a boyfriend. But still, this feeling seems familiar. Like, I am meant to feel this way. I don't feel alarmed, nor disgusted, it just feels, right, you know? Who am I kidding, he's a turtle, he probably wouldn't even dream of having a relationship. I mean yeah, he flirts but nine times out of ten I doubt he knows what he's doing. He wouldn't want a serious relationship anyway, well, I don't think he will anyway. Why am I looking so deeply into this? 

I turn the corner into the alleyway where the man hole cover awaited me, passing the bags into my left hand I turned around to see if I was followed. 

I wish I didn't.

Donatello. 

'Batteries, pliers, another USB, some snacks for tonight's movie, another hairbrush for April so she'll stop using mine.. I think that's it!' I said, earning a few odd looks from other shoppers, trying to politely avoid the girl who is talking to herself with a pair of pliers in her hand. I casually walked past the beauty section, trying to ignore my name in bold letters under a few products. I can remember when I did the photo shoots for them, I've never really been infatuated with my image, as long as I don't look like I've just woke up, but almost always my team makes sure those photos of me never exist. I'm expected to look perfect. A flawless idol. Not really a good role model to teach young girls/ boys through the social media if I do say so myself. 

In my own world, I manage to catch a glimpse of a figure in the glass pane against the beauty cabinet. Too close for comfort, I try to walk into another isle, the pet food isle. When I get to the end of the isle, I take a quick look back, only to find a man, or what appeared to be a man, following me, at a rapid pace. 

Frightened, I manage to slip out of the third isle, quickly using the fast lane to pay for my items and pegging it out of the door. But he did the same.