Don't tell.

(Your POV)

(The guys have gone back to the sewers, but they promised that they would come back tomorrow, now you're left with your sister (April), I wonder what's going to happen now... ;) {All turtles for this one} ).

Urgh... As soon as (Turtle name) left, all the stress and the worries have just engulfed me like fire. Its so annoying! I wish I would have gone with him... No I couldn't, even for a sleepover, one I could get caught, and two, he's probably had enough of me. I bet he's glad that he's left, away from my troubles...

"(name)!" I heard April shout.

"What?!" I asked, slightly frustrated at myself for shouting at her, I didn't want to take my troubles out on her, not for the world.

"Hey! Calm down! You were staring off into space again, what's wrong? You seem all uptight again... Do you not feel well?" She asked, I chuckled slightly at her oblivious care.

"Don't worry about me... I'm fine" I lied, something that was becoming quite a habit now and again.

"Don't 'I'm fine' me missy, you haven't been yourself since the guys left. You looked so happy with (Turtle name)-...(Processing...)...Ahhh...." She smirked, jumping up to sit on the table top.

"What? You look like you're hiding something..." I asked, looking around the room to see what had been changed.

"You seem awfully depressed since (Turtle name) left.." She hinted, swinging her legs slightly as she watched me flinch.

"Is it really that obvious?" I asked, straightening my back as I pulled out a chair next to April.

"Seriously? I've known you all my life... I can read you like a book." She stated as if it was the most obvious fact in the world.

"Wow... First I'm depressed, now I'm shallow. Love you too" I kidded, lightly smacking her leg.

"You know what I mean (name), you used to act like this around (crush name), I've seen this before (name)..." She raised her eyebrows knowingly, she was quick, I'll give her that.

"I don't know what you're talking about..."

"You like(Turtle name) don't you (name)?"

"W-what?!"

"You're crap at lying (name)," she said, clearly right as my cheeks immediately glowed a bright shade of red.

"F-fine, I do... So what?" I huffed.

"I won't tell" She promised, raising her pinkie toward me, a genuine smile gracing her lips.

"Thank you, April," I sighed, joining pinkies before resting back into the chair.

"LITTLE (NAME)'S IN LOVEEEEE!!"

"SHUT IT APRIL!"