Cupid.

(April's POV)

Bless her little cotton socks, she's fallen in love with an old friend that she hadn't seen in years, what a cutie. I wonder if he would like her back? I mean, who wouldn't?! She's a global superstar! Anyway, the guys should be coming around about now... Too bad she has gone out for a little shopping... Ah well, at least I can question him... But I promised I wouldn't tell though... Hmmm... Oh! Speak of the devil, and he shall appear! I glanced at the clock, memorising the time of his arrival so I could tell (name) if she asks when she returns.

Leonardo.

"Hey... April?" Leo asked.

"Yes?" I couldn't stop the sly little smirk that appeared on my lips, probably creeping the poor teen turtle out.

"Where's (name)?" He asked, the look of disappointment clear as day on his face at her absence.

"She's gone shopping about an hour ago, she'll be coming back... Don't worry," I reassured. So cute! Young love!

"When is (name)'s birthday? Oh, and could you tell me what she is interested in too?" He asked, my smirk only grew wider.

"Well, her birthday is (birthday), and to be honest, I think her latest obsession is (Obsession), but I'm sure she wouldn't mind whatever you got her," I said, trying to indirectly leave little hints.

"Why are you so interested in her all of a sudden?" I asked, mentally face palming at my direct approach.

"W-well.." He stuttered.

"Leo likes her." Raph bluntly stated, more interested in the tv than his brother's new found feelings.

"Raph!" Leo shouted.

'Oh (name), if only you were here now.' I giggled.

Raphael.

"Hey April! Hey (name)!... (name)?" Raphael wandered around the rooms, in search for the seemingly missing woman.

"April? Where's (name)" He asked, worry radiating off of him like ocean waves.

"(name)'s shopping, left not too long ago, she'll be back soon." I said, glancing his way before taking a seat at the table, Raph following suit.

"She's alone?" He asked.

"Well... Yeah?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"She's a global superstar and she's alone? Doesn't she have any body guards?"He asked, nervously, I had never seen him this worked up before.

"Well, she likes to be treat normally, other than that, she normally wears a hoody, no one really recognises her with her face covered." I stated.

"She could get kidnapped! Or worse! April!!" He said, rising to his feet as he paced the floor.

"Why are you getting so worked up? She does this nearly all the time and she has never got caught?" I asked.

"But what if she gets caught tonight? What if this night is her unlucky night? What if someone recognises her? What if her hood falls down? What if someone recognises her voice? What if someone recognises how she walks? Or her hair colour? What if-"

"Raph! Just quit being so overprotective! Its so obvious that you dig the dudette! Just ask her out when she comes back. I mean, you were practising in your room dude." Mikey laughed, silencing the now frozen and blushing Raphael.

"I-Is it true?" I asked, my eyes widening.

"Of course it is April. You should of heard him last night, it was all (name) this and (name) that. I bet he-"

"MIKEY!" Raph shouted.

Donatello

When the guys got inside, my attention went straight to Donatello, for the simple reason that his arms were full of different gadgets and gizmo's.

"Don't ask, he brought them all to show (name)" Raph mumbled, retreating to the kitchen.

"Well yes Raphael, because I promised her that I would. You're just jealous over the fact that a girl is smarter than you, that's all." Donatello shot back, placing his inventions carefully onto the table.

"Hey, I never said I wanted to be a nerd like you, I'm smart enough as it is" Raphael grumbled, slouching down to see what was in the fridge.

"Right..." Donatello chuckled.

"Hey Donnie?" I tried to snatch his attention away from the showcase of knowledge scattered across the table.

"Yes April?"

"What made you bring these? Really?" I asked, juggling one of the smaller 'ball' looking objects in my left hand.

"Well... (name) asked... I mean... She didn't, but I thought she would like to see them, because she was... Interested?" Donatello admitted, shyly.

"Whatever Don, you were up all night getting every one of these into one big pile. You should really stop talking to yourself at night, otherwise I wouldn't have known that you have a crush on (name)" Raph teased, playfully punching Donatello's arm.

"I- I do not!"

"Do you really want me to tell April what you were really saying? It went something along the lines of, 'Oh my! (name) will love this! Maybe as much as I love he-"

"RAPHAEL!"

Michaelangelo.

"Angel cakes!... Angel Cakes?" I heard Mikey shout, before he barged into my room without knocking.

"April? Where's angel cakes?" He asked.

"By 'angel cakes', do you mean (name)?" I asked, chuckling at his childish ways.

"Of course! Where is she?" He asked.

"Gone out, she'll be back soon though, so don't worry Mikey" I kidded, smirking at the now blushing teen.

"W-well, I'm not worried. Nope, not at all" He lied, reaching up to scratch the back of his neck.

Turning around to Mikey, I noticed something sticking out behind his back. He noticed my curiosity pretty quickly, hiding the unidentified object more efficiently before retreating slightly toward the door.

"Heeey Mikey? What'cha got there?" I asked, jumping to my feet to close the distance, hoping to see what he was hiding.

"O-oh this?" He reached behind his back, bringing what appeared to be a skateboard into my view, "I-its a present for (name), I thought she'd love it... Is it bad?" He asked.

"Awh no Mikey, its great!" I reassured, patting his arm gently, before being rudely interrupted by Donatello who was usually quiet.

"Its his favourite board, normally he would never part with it. He asked me how he could impress (name), so I said give her something that meant a lot to him. He's been talking about her ever since we left last night."

"D-DONNIE!"