Things in common.

Leonardo

The laughter died down, and we all decided we would watch a movie, that is till my head decided to ache. I was used to the loud music and flashing lights, I guess I've been so stressed over everything that it was finally getting to me. In the end, I excused myself from the living room floor to go into the kitchen, I decided that if I was to miss the movie, I might as well help April with the plates that were piling up in the sink. I liked being alone sometimes, it allowed me to think. I recently took up meditation as a hobby, you know, to get my mind clear. I had to have a clear mind before I went on stage, or before I wrote a song. A clear mind in my case meant money, it gave me the freedom to reflect, and right now, I was reflecting on what had just happened. I must have been deep in concentration till I felt a strong arm snake around my shoulders, making me jump.

"Relax, its just me. You know, I think that plate used to have a pattern...You've been scrubbing it for the last ten minutes" He chuckled, however, when I looked into his eyes, a worried expression took over him. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Oh...Yeah just thinking." I replied.

"You came out here to think?" He asked.

"Oh, no...I just got a headache, that's all, no biggie" I smiled, placing the overly-cleaned plate onto the drying rack, turning around to lean on the sink in front of Leonardo, offering him my full attention. "How come you came out? Its a good movie." I stated, genuinely interested in his answer.

"You left without a word, and I was worried, you do look a bit peaky after all" He said, placing a large hand on my forehead. 

"You were?" I asked, shocked, I could already feel the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Of course. Well, if you have a headache, meditation can help you know? Its because you're putting too much strain on your mind." He said, gently wrapping an arm around my waist and leading me to the hallway.

"I do meditate, just this time I can't really stop thinking."

"Close your eyes. Free your mind. Don't think of anything now but my voice." I complied, but that's the problem. He's the one I'm thinking about. My eyebrows furrowed as my eyes fluttered open, only to come into view of a very close blue eyed turtle.

"Erm..."

"Did it work?" He asked, unfazed.

"You know... It actually did. Thank you Leonardo."

Raphael

Moments after we finished our pizza, my phone started ringing. 

"Hello?" I answered the phone, seen as though the number didn't come up on the screen, I half expected it to be (Another singer's name).

"Oh my God! I've actually found (name's) number! Its such an honor!" The man said, he sounded too exited for my liking. I immediately dropped the phone.

"For God's sake!" I mumbled annoyed.

"What's wrong?" Raph asked.

"Some stranger has gone and snooped around my ---It must be that... I can't believe this!" I shouted angrily.

"Whoa calm down, what's wrong?" Raph asked again, resting a large hand on my knee. 

I took a deep breath, calming myself before I fully turned to Raph, crossing my legs under me.

"Remember that guy who went through my trash can? Well, I must have not gone through some important paperwork and now a reporting agency has my number. If they have my number, they'll be able to hack my phone. Any calls, texts, photos...They'll all be on the news. I can't believe this." My hand tightened around the phone, so much so I thought it would break under my grip.

"Hey..." Raph gently pried my hand open, taking the phone out and placing it on the side. "I never knew you had a temper" He said, smirking.

"Didn't think it would come as much as a surprise." I answered, leaning my head against his muscled arm.

Donatello

With the pizza finished, everyone but Donnie and I went into the living room to watch a movie. Donnie remained on the kitchen counter, tweaking with one of his many machines, while I sat and watched, interested in what he was doing way more than actors prancing about on a screen.

"Right...If I take-- No that will reverse the polarity- But if- No that will do the complete opposite of what I want..." Donnie mumbled, trying to re-wire another circuit to join with the other.

"You know..." I piped up "What if you wired this" I pointed to a loose wire laid across the table, "To the mother board circuit, next to that fan...Then maybe you could get this" I pointed to another part of the circuit "To reverse?" 

Donnie remained silent, looking at the machine, then me. "H-How did you know that? I mean, this has been bugging me for weeks... I- Thanks (name)" He said giddily, completing what I said with a matter of tugs.

"Don't mention it. I always liked watching things being made, or how things work. Guess its just in my DNA... I helped Dad a lot in the lab, I must have picked up a few things." 

Michelangelo

After a hilarious skateboarding session, Mikey took me back to April's, just to find that all the turtles had started a movie marathon without us. 

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking," I asked Mikey.

"Prankster partners for life!" He whisper shouted, pumping his fist in the air, before retreating to the kitchen.

"Any ideas?" He asked, looking around the kitchen.

"Flour bombs, honey handles or iced shells?" I offered, a smirk mirroring Mikey's gracing my lips.

"All three!" Mikey said, before gathering thin plastic bags and the ice cubes from the freezer, as I went to the cupboard to retrieve a jar of honey and a bag of plain flour.

With the handles of the living room door covered in honey, the bombs behind my back and the bag of ice behind Mikey, we sneaked into the living room, behind the three unsuspecting turtles. With a three fingered countdown from Mikey, I pelted Raphael with the flour bombs, making sure he couldn't see me, Mikey then poured ice all over Leonardo, making sure it went down his shell. Both turtles jumped up, Raph covered in flour and Leo dancing around trying to get the ice out of his shell. Donatello knew he was next, so he jumped up, avoiding the flour bombs that I tried to get him with, occasionally hitting one back with his bo-staff. As he thought he was in the clear, he reached for the door handle, only to slowly pull it back, covered with sticky honey.

"Pffftt hahahaha! Yeah girl! Let's go!" Mikey flung me over his shoulder before running out of the room, three angry turtles in tow.