Prologue

It was known to the people of Otun that an orange sun had a lot of meaning to it and it was never a good one

The clay pot seated in front of the gods of Otun broke for an unknown reason getting the abrupt attention of the priestess.

She could hear the winds speak but she didn't understand the language in which they spoke in.

The thunder in the clouds rumbled which told the Priestess there was more to it as the weather was just fine until some minutes ago.

The orange sun was still very visible and the clouds kept rumbling.

The palm leaves that were tied danced all over the village, making their presence known.

The claypot that broke earlier suddenly had water running out of it and suddenly images were visible in the water for the priestess to see.

Immediately the priestess saw the images, the water turned black and then turned blood and and then in letters.

She read out, "She is here and she will live in us."

The cloud rumbled louder than before and the large calabash in the shrine fell off, making a crackling sound. The wind was strong enough to take a light weighted person away.

"Abomination!" The priestess screamed.

What are your thoughts on the Prologue?

Follow this account and we promise to follow back.

Love ❤️ and Light 🤍