twelve

TW ABOUT ALCOHOL ADDICTION, ITS TALKED ABOUT ALOT, BUT NOT DESCRIBED
TW FOR SLIGHT SUICIDAL THOUGHTS (SLIGHT) ***- WILL BE BEFORE AND AFTER.
INTERNAL HOMOPHOBIA (WRITING IT MADE ME WANT TO PUKE) (ALSO IN THE *** SECTION + CENSORED SLUR)
IF YOU NEED A SUMMARY FOR ANYTHING PLEASE TELL ME

(not edited thoroughly so may be some mistakes, feel free to comment when i get something wrong other than the investigation stuff, i made it all up i haven't watched CM in like a month)

░—░—░—░—░—░—░—░—░—░—░—░—░

Christian sat in the very, very uncomfortable chairs of the police station waiting for any news on what would happen. His knee was bouncing and the fingernails he had been biting were almost raw enough to draw blood. His skin was pale and his face was full of regret.

Not for not realizing anything sooner, but regret for the actions he had made earlier. He, of course, knew he needed closure for his recovery, after all he never quite got over step 4 of AA procedures.

Step 4: "made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves."
Step 4 helps to find the root to one's drinking; they're to identify any weaknesses they currently have contributed to their alcoholism and understand the strengths of the recovering alcoholic that may support them.
Spencer Reid was currently a weakness to Christian Walker.
One of many.
Maybe it was time to confess.

After all, Step 5 is the confession to oneself, another, and god of our wrongdoings.
But as we all learn as children, 4 comes before 5, and Christian knew he had to do what he always feared. After all, even with 5 being after 4, admitting to yourself and reminding yourself you still bleed metaphorically and physically is a confession in itself.

So as the brunet looked around, and remembered Jack was in holding and not him, the male realized nobody would really notice him gone, thus why he stood up and walked towards the exit, not seeing the gaze on him as he left or hearing the fast footsteps for that matter. As soon as he exited and reached his car, he put the keys in the ignition and drove off, a black SUV following him.

Interrogation room
5 minutes before departure.

The team knew it was a bad idea, but Spencer knew Christian more than the rest of the team, so in other words, he recognized the weaknesses of Jack better than his companions.

Spencer would be the one to interrogate the criminal sat handcuffed to the metal table while Morgan would be in there to make sure Spencer didn't crack.