nine

░—░—░—░—░—░—░—░—░—░—░—░—░

There is always a reasoning for something.

Even if you don't know what that reasoning is.

Spencer Reid did have a reason for leaving

But Christian didn't know why he could have possibly left, other than the explanation that he was either a gigantic jerk, or he wasn't in love with Christian as much as he thought.

Christian didn't believe in love much after.

His parents weren't necessarily in love. It was just a 'proper' arrangement. Christian and Spencer were not a 'proper' arrangement. Christian thought that maybe, just maybe, somebody actually loved him like he loved them. But that all changed when Spencer left. Of course, Spencer thought he was doing the right thing, not realizing how much him leaving would damage the brunet.

Christian had planned to bring Jack along for lunch today, Luke was staying at the studio with Marie, and honestly Christian didn't want Delainey questioning him about things so much. Basically, Jack was a shield. Jack and Christian had met during school, and had started talking again when Christian learned that Jack's sister Lila owns a jewelry store. Jack and Lila were helping Christian plan the proposal before everything. Which 'oBvIoUsLy' didn't work out. (If you get that reference I love you.)

Christian's other plans for lunch did not work out either, as if they had, he wouldn't be standing, well more like crouching in his current situation. Spencer Reid was sitting in the conference room across the hall from Delainey's office. He had come in after Christian, and Christian had immediately closed the blinds and had decided not to leave until Spencer did.

This was also not going well, as him and Jack had been sitting in his sister's office for about an hour, and her lunch break was almost over. Yet, the brunet was still there sitting in the conference room. He hadn't moved mostly, his eyes were stuck to the board on the side of the room. But, Christian was not gonna take a chance.

Jack was laughing at his friend as he ducked beneath the windows of the office. They were tinted, and the windows had shades, but for some reason, Christian was acting like this was a Spy movie. Complaining about how it "wasn't safe" for him to leave the room.

When they finally decided to leave, was when they saw an older man enter the room with Reid. They figured he would be distracted enough for Christian to leave without being seen. They were absolutley.