úlfheðnar

𖣯 ✹ 🌷(úlfheðnar) ꏍ !┈─❟
╰───►warrior; ᚹᚨᚱᚱᛁᛟᚱ
❝ i looked at him, and i saw myself!

◞ ★ ꒱꒱◜
🌷summary🌷

    WARRIORS are bred and born on the island of Berk. Only the strongest of the strongest survived the first night as a babe, to be sure they will grow up as protectors, and soldiers; grow up to be Vikings. Yrsa Olofsdotter was much like the rest of the bred Vikings of the Hooligan Tribe. She was strong, and she was fierce, and she was quite the potential shieldmaiden (if she said so herself). Which, of course, made her more than ready to prove herself in her initiation: to kill a dragon.

    Dragons laid rampage on the Island of Berk. For more than three hundred years, it was up to the Vikings to kill the dreaded beasts to be sure they'd survive the winter. Much like warriors are bred and born, so were dragon killers. The best of the best survived, and were looked upon highly. So, when the best of the best dragons are said to have been shot down by the worst of the worst, Yrsa becomes determined to go out and kill it herself. A Night Fury was the Offspring of Lightning and Death itself, and for her to have a Night Fury head to return home with? The Olofsdotter name will be remembered. Every Viking for generations to come will hear the word Night Fury and hear instead Yrsa Olofsdotter.

    But when she finds herself in the woods, staring at the creature she is about to kill, she instead sees something else. She doesn't see a murderous monster. Instead, she saw a dragon just as afraid of death as she was.

    The best of the best, and the worst of the worst leave the Night Fury to live, and after that ... Yrsa's life very well changes forever.

              book of dragons

*ೃ༄

berkian domestics

◠◡ stoker class, boulder class, sharp class, tidal class, fear class ◠◡

ᛋᛏᚩᛣᛖᚱ
╰───►stoker class
                   ╰┈➤ monstrous nightmare!

                             stats:
                               attack: 15
                               speed: 16
                               armour: 12
                               firepower: 15
                               shot limit: 10
                               venom: 0
                               jaw strength: 6
                               stealth: 8

                   ╰┈➤ terrible terror!

                           stats:
                            attack: 8
                            speed: 10
                            armour: 6
                            firepower: 12
                            shot limit: 10
                            venom: 12
                            jaw strength: 2
                            stealth: 12