~FIVE~

Sophie's world slowly spun into focus. She was blindfolded, gagged and tied down onto an uncomfortable metal table. Her head pounded and swam as she tried to make sense of the room without being able to see it. Suddenly she felt an unbearably warm hand touch her hand. She tried to yank her hand away, but metal cuffs held her arms to the table.

She heard a familiar male voice say, "She's awake."

And that was all she remembered before sleep tugged her away.

******

The next time she came to, Sophie found herself in a simple wooden chair. Her gag and blindfold were gone, and the only thing restraining her was the bungee cord wrapped around her waist that was tied to the chair. The room was small, nearly 6ft by 6ft, with a small barred window towards the ceiling for light. And across the room, casually leaning on the side of her prison, was Fintan.

"Welcome!" he said mockingly with raised eyebrows. "To your room for the rest of your life."

Sophie raised her chin high. "If you think this pathetic cord will stop me from inflicting on you and breaking free then, well, you're dumber than we all thought!" She went to raise her hands to inflict when she found she couldn't move at all. She could move her face and she could breathe, but that was it. Fintan walked over to Sophie and teasingly booped her on the nose and all Sophie could do was glare furiously and bite at the air in hopes of catching Fintan's finger.

Fintan strolled in a tight circle around Sophie. "Our technopaths have found this special rope they invented for capturing Silveny. For some reason, it seems to restrict your abilities and make you weak and helpless."

Sophie snarled, "Yeah, yeah, I'm part horse. You just get a big old laugh out of that. HA HA HA!" she found herself hysterically laughing. Sure, she was kidnapped by the Neverseen, but they had her tied up with an alicorn rope and Fintan was teasing her like a schoolyard bully about her being part horse. It was all kind of ridiculous.

Fintan stood stunned as she laughed, but as soon as her giggles faded to silence he turned on his heels. "Good luck for tomorrow, Sophie!" he called over his shoulder, "You're going to need it." and with that he teleported away.

A/N: Hi Y'all this is me Skylar! How do yall like the new cover? Also, Adira and I have given up on y'all voting on which of us should date the mystery KOTLC boy.

A/N: (Adira) sup lol

byeeeeeee