~SIX~

Chapter 6:

A/N: Just like how Shannon Messenger writes Sophie's POV in third person, this will be a third person POV from Keefe. Also, let me just clarify my other non-secret ships (No one has guessed who it is yet? Wow, way to be curious ya'll):

Bex (But I'm ok with Dexella too, I'm also ok with Bam)

Lylie

Glam

Valina/Jenina

Lisela (Legacy and Gisela, she's so obsessed with it she practically loves it so... IT WAS A SHIP THAT WAS MEANT TO BE!!! *Pants* Sorry, I've been dying to share that)

Elvy (Elwin + Livvy)

Now back to your regularly scheduled program...

Biana, Fitz, Dex, and he stumbled out of the tunnel, and the second they were out, their minds unfogged. Keefe's eyes widened as he realised that Sophie was back in the tunnel.

"FOSTER!!!!" he screamed and tried to run back. Suddenly, he heard a loud crash and dust billowed out of the hole.

Fitz held an arm in front of him, "Keefe, they've collapsed the tunnel. She's gone." he said shakily.

Keefe turned around to face his friends, "RUN! I'll get Grady and Edaline, You hail Forkle, The Collective, Alden, and Della."

Without waiting for a response he sprinted off to where Grady and Edaline were feeding the Alicorns. His feet slid over the dew drenched grass, almost knocking him off balance, but Keefe kept running, "For Foster." He told himself. "For Foster."

Before a word even got out of him mouth Edaline turned to him with a curious expression on her face, "Keefe, why are you covered in dust and mud, and why did I just find my daughters registry pendant, Sucker Punch, crystals, and Black Swan monocle lying on the ground?"

Keefe panted out, "Sophie... gone..."

Edaline paled, "Keefe, tell us what happened."

Keefe told the whole story from the beginning as the three of them ran back to the tunnel. When they got there the Collective, Forkle, Della and Alden had arrived.

Grady glared daggers at Keefe while Edaline buried her face in his shoulder. "Boy, this is all your fault." Keefe's heart sank to his feet.

Dex spoke up meekly as he stared at his feet, "No sir. This was all my fault. I had the whole idea in the first place."

Biana broke through the middle of the group and stood there, hands on her hips. "We can play the blame game all you want, but it's not going to help us find Sophie."

The group all looked around at each other as the grim truth set in. The Moonlark was gone.

A/N: Hahaha that's the end!!!! LOL!!!OK you got me no it's not. Now we are switching to Sophie's POV.

Sophie woke up to an empty cell. "Hello?"

And someone stepped slowly out of the shadows, "Are you ready to burn?"

A/N: Sorry, this is really the end. Also so much thanks to you are really the best fan ever! Now, I have to ask, does horsesareawesome0109 think Adira or I should date the mystery KOTLC boy. Please comment your answer horsesareawesome0109 and thank you so much!! (Also, just as a fun note, speaking of horses, I just started riding bareback, and soon we will start loping!!! SO PUMPED!!!) BYEEE! (Also, I'm sorry that Adira has been the only one responding to comments, I'm more of a writing type than a social media/gettingpeopletolikeandpromoteus person, so I will only comment a few times. For now you'll have to settle with my Author's notes! Keep on reading ya'll!) Ok now for reals... BYE!