Chapter One - A New Student

It had been weeks since the Lyoko Warriors had defeated XANA. They had shut down the Supercomputer and have tried to live normal lives. For some, shutting down the Supercomputer and leaving Lyoko behind was a relief. For others, it was much more difficult considering trauma endured when fighting XANA. But all the Lyoko Warriors try their best to move on with their lives. One day in Kadic Academy, they were all in Gym Class. Their gym teacher Jim Morales was giving one of his no nonsense speeches. 

Odd: Wow. Never seen Jim go off like this. What's the occasion? Did Paco, the King of Disco get a special edition? 

Yumi: I hear we're getting a new student?

Ulrich: Really? Seems kind of weird to have a new student this late in the year. 

As Ulrich said this, Jim spoke up as a young girl stood before the class. She wore a white tunic with red-and-blue sleeves, black pants, and black boots. She had tan skin with brown eyes and blonde hair. She wore a forehead pendant in her hair. She had a shy smile on her face. 

Jim: All right, everyone! Settle down! As many of you might have heard, we have a transfer student joining Kadic Academy. Introduce yourself, young lady!

As Jim said that, the girl was silent for a moment, expressing her shyness. 

Sissi: Well? We're waiting.

???: Hello! My name is Omega! 

Upon introducing herself to the class, there was an awkward silence.

Sissi: Omega? What kind of name is Omega?

Jim: Well I think it's fairly obvious! Her father or mother were in the military! Using codenames is fairly standard for military! I went by Wrecker when I was in special forces!

Odd: You were in special forces?

Jim: I'd rather not talk about it. Belpois! You and Stone show Omega around Kadic! And don't be gone for too long! I want the three of you back in class pronto!

With that, Jeremy and Aelita began showing Omega around Kadic Academy. As they led Omega around Kadic Academy, Omega's curiosity began to kick in. 

Omega: Mr. Morales seems....interesting.

Jeremy: Jim is not that bad. He's just....intense. 

Omega: I see.

Aelita: So where are you from, Omega? 

Omega: I moved around quite a lot. My parents are scientists working on something. 

Aelita: If you don't mind me asking, what were they working on?

Omega: I....I don't know. They don't tell me much about their work. I hardly see them. 

Upon hearing this, Aelita couldn't help but see herself in Omega as her thoughts drifted to her father, Franz Hopper's work that created XANA. 

Omega: So what are your names? First names I mean. 

Jeremy: I'm Jeremy and this is Aelita. 

Omega: Nice to meet you! 

With that, Jeremy and Aelita continued showing Omega around Kadic Academy. After that, they returned to class. After that, Omega went about her day as normally as she could. When it was time for lunch, everyone made their way to the cafeteria. As Omega got her lunch she saw Jeremy and Aelita sitting at a table with Ulrich, Odd and Yumi. Without hesitation, Omega sits next to the group. Omega shyly waves at the group. 

Odd: Um...hi? 

Omega: Are these your friends? 

Jeremy: Yes. Ulrich Stern, Odd Della Robbia and Yumi Ishiyama. This is Omega. 

Odd: So you're the new girl everyone is buzzing about? Gotta say, you're definitely a looker! 

Ulrich: You'll have to excuse Odd, Omega. He has a tendency to flirt. 

Omega: It's quite all right. I don't mind. 

As Omega was eating with Jeremy and the others, there was an awkward silence. 

Yumi: So what brings you to Kadic? Jeremy and Aelita told us how your parents were scientists. 

Omega: They are. It because of their profession that we've had to move so many times. I was actually born here in France.

Jeremy: What were your parents studying?  

Omega: Like I said earlier, they didn't say much about their work. All they would tell me is that it'll make the world a better place.

Aelita: I...I can relate to that. It can be quite lonely. 

Omega: It's...it's not all bad. I'm sure the work my parents are doing will help the world. And besides, it's how we've met. 

Jeremy: If you need anybody to talk to, we're more than happy. 

Omega smiled as she found new friends in the former Lyoko Warriors. As the lunch bell rang, everyone went back to class. As Omega went about her school day, she continued to study her new environment with curiosity and enthusiasm. As classes ended, Omega made her way to her dorm room in the Dormitory. As she lay in her bed, she finds a DVD disk next to her. It had her name written on it. Curious, Omega inserts the DVD on her laptop. As she plays the DVD, an image of Omega's mother begins to play. 

Omega's Mother(Video): Omega, I know you must be confused. It'll all be over soon. Our work will soon be done and we'll finally spend time together. I...I hope you're doing well. I love you, my little Omega. 

As the video ended, Omega begins to miss her parents dearly. However, as she attempts to shut down her laptop, Omega unwittingly opens a file and a spectre leaks from the laptop and melds itself into Omega. Before Omega could fully react, her eyes briefly displayed XANA's symbol and then disappears. In that moment, Omega had been possessed by a revived XANA. XANA had returned.