Redemption Pt. 2

Shōto x Reader, Dabi x Reader

Pt. 2 of 6

Word Count: roughly 2.1K

Synopsis: You are quirkless, nevertheless Shōto Todoroki falls in love with you. And you for him. That is, until Dabi steps between you both

Warnings: 18+, smut, angst, hurt but also a lot of comfort, bondage, some physical abuse, alcohol abuse, smoking, sexual assault, some violence, noncon, unprotected sex (pls be smarter in real life and protect), oral sex, creampie, roughish sex, kidnapping, quirk use, yandere behavior, mildly toxic relationship, pregnancy (oops, spoiler alert!)

I’m terrible at trigger warnings (TWs) so please let me know if I should add some or mine are inaccurate

>> MINORS DO NOT INTERACT! <<

Pt.1 / Pt.3

________________________________

Several months passed by and it was the weekend. Shōto had gone home to visit his family. It was one of those sticky summer nights and my small apartment was unbearably hot. I had opened the sliding door to my small balcony, but there was hardly any breeze to get any relief from the suffocatingly hot and murky air. I layed down on my bed wearing only a light tank top and some undies, turned the lights off and slowly fell asleep, uncovered. It was a restless, dreamless night. I could barely move, felt heavy even in my sleep.

After a few hours I suddenly awoke. Still in a daze, I tried to get up but I couldn’t move my arms. My eyes widened, I gasped for air as I saw the bindings that held my hands tied to the bed. Panic took over, blood rushing through my ears, as my eyes darted around the room. I froze as I saw a tall, slender figure wearing a wide, long coat standing in the dark corner of my room. A dim orange spot lit up as he inhaled through his cigarette, smoke billowing as he exhaled. Observing me from a distance a husky, low voice spoke out. “Shouldn’t have left the doors open like that, dollface” he flicked his cigarette away and stepped out of the darkness.

 “Shouldn’t have left the doors open like that, dollface” he flicked his cigarette away and stepped out of the darkness

All blood drained from my face as I recognized him. It was Dabi,known as one of the most notorious villains.

I started panting, pulling frantically on the ropes with my arms, as my mind was slowly processing what was going on. His lips curled into a smug grin as he came closer to the bed, slowly removing his coat. It dropped to the floor with a loud thud.

His cold eyes mustered me as he smirked devilishly “If you scream I will incinerate you.”

“Please, let me go!” ignoring my frantic tearfilled pleas, he knelt next to me on the bed and grabbed my bare legs. I tried kicking, but he grabbed me by my thighs, holding them still, slowly pulling my panties off next. I squirmed and tried kicking again, but his grip was too tight. Slowly clawing my legs apart, he moved his head down towards my folds. His hot breath tickled my cunt as he exhaled.