❝ 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 -

Tomoe x Land God! Reader | NSFW Warning | Short Smut

>>MINORS DNI<<

"T-Tomoe...~!"

Heated breaths mixed with a continuous moan of delight. The back of your head pressed to the pillow, contrasting your arching neck and back. You could feel it. Every inch of him claiming you as his. His lover. His mate.

His hips snapped against yours vigorously, reminding you exactly who your little body belonged to. Claws sunk into the backs of your thighs, having slid down after nonchalantly throwing your legs over his shoulders.

"Y/N..."

A moan seeped past his lips once his hands forced your body to fold in the slightest, enabling him to drive himself into you at an angle. Gasping for air, your head tossed back. Oh how feverishly he thrusted. How swiftly against that one bundle of nerves he had rediscovered.

"T-Tomoe—! A-Ah...~ Ah~!" Tears flooded your E/C eyes. "S-Slow down...~! S-So...—" It was then that you were pulled into a rough, desperate kiss. A vehement exchange, as if he was trying to distract you from his next set of actions.

Your orbs darted open when his entire length shoved into you, focusing his now shallow thrusts on that one spot that drove you wild. Tomoe pulled away just in time to hear your strangled cry, inciting him to groan. "Do you like that babygirl? Like being fucked senseless?"

Warmth swelled within your chest, you gasped and pleaded for the air that had been knocked out your lungs. "T-Tomoe~!" Another cry. "T-Tomoe p-please I.... I c-...an't....~!" Your sobs of overstimulation were music to his ears. One glimpse down at you was enough to draw his own moan from his throat.

The way tears threatened to spill from your puffy eyes, soaking your lashes. The delightful red that surfaced to your cheeks, accompanied by your swollen, parted lips. E/C and violet hues clashed with one another, moans combined, skin pressed together.

"Are you going to cum?" The yokai panted, jaw clenching the more you tightened. "Are you going to cum all over your familiar's cock?" Words practically rumbled from the depths of his throat, forming a growl that sent shivers up your spine.

Meekly, your head nodded. "M-...Mhm..!! T-Tomoe... Tomoe p-...please— A-Ahh~! G-Gonna... I'm... I-I'm gonna...~!"

Not another word managed to be uttered from you before your walls clenched around his pulsing manhood. In seconds, the floodgates were broken and your juices squirted out at last. Gasping for the sweetness of air, you struggled out his name.

Your body collapsed onto the bed. Laying in wait for him to slow down and remove himself.

Yet it never came.

Your eyes were only able to shut for a mere moment before in a swift movement, you felt your stomach flushed against the bed.

"T-Tomoe—" Stuttering words were cut off by a breathless gasp at the motion of him plunging into you once more. "Tomoe~!" Fingers coiled into your hair, tugging it back so your neck was forcibly arched.

His hips never relented. In quick, deep snaps, they ruined your entire being.

"I'm not done with you yet..." Came his breathy chuckle. "After all..." Lips pressed to your ear.

"You're still conscious..."

Note: So I've been working on this for what seems like ages because I'm kind of in a Kamisama Hajimemashita phase at the moment, but hope you all enjoy!