~*Body Electric*~

Pairing: Kaminari Denki/F!Reader Rating: 18+ (contains smut) Words: 5,491 Warnings: Sex work (Cam boy/girl), Quirkless AU, Aged-up Adult characters (someone is in grad school! wow!), mentions of masturbation (both male and female), mentions of casual ShinKami, established KiriBaku, Idk they are all just really sexually liberated and don't care about watching each other cum. Is that voyeurism? I'm bad at tagging things. 

Title taken from a Lana Del Rey song. 

 AN: Another BNHarem collab piece! The theme was sex work, and I have wanted to do a camboy Denki for a long time so here we go. This was really smutty in my head but Denki makes me soft and it turned out really cute in the end, I'm sorry? He's such a dork I feel like any sexual encounter with him would just turn out like this in some way, idk.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sighing, you sat up on your elbows, squinting at the chat on the screen, willing your heart to stop pounding and your breath to even out. The donations were pouring in, the chat moving so fast you couldn't even read it. "Alright, lovelies, I hope you enjoyed that. Be right back and we'll chat a little bit, okay?"

Donations popped up, the chat slowing a little as the clients who only came to jerk off to you left, leaving those who considered themselves true fans. You stood and made your way to the bathroom to pee, rinsing your toy off in the sink and washing your hands. You went back to your room, pulling on a hoodie and settling in front of the screen again.

"Alright, I'm back! I have some time for a few questions and then I have to go for the night. Let me see what we got!" You scanned the chat, ignoring the normal inappropriate questions. Mindfucker: Do you know who Chargebolt is? Cause I heard he watches your stream.

Your heart, which had finally slowed to a normal rhythm, picked up again. You most definitely knew who Chargebolt was. You gave him a good amount of money from your donations when you watched his cam shows yourself. "I do actually, he's pretty popular on here, isn't he?" You sat back a little, furrowing your brows. "How do you know he watches me?"

RedDaddy: He did a Q&A and mentioned your channel! Told everyone to check you out.

You recognized the names of the viewers and knew they were also regulars on Chargebolt's streams as well, so you believed them. Chargebolt was gorgeous and funny, just your type. The knowledge that he was interested in you enough to watch you get off on camera was flattering. You hoped your blush wasn't showing on your face.

"I'm surprised he knows who I am!" You had missed the last Q&A he'd done, since it hadn't been on his normal streaming day, and you'd been stuck at work late. Leaning forward again, you bit your lip, looking into the camera from under your lashes. "Can I tell you guys a secret? I watch him, too. Why do you think I never do shows on Thursdays? That's Chargebolt day." With a wink you sat back, trying to will the blush from your cheeks. 

  Mindfucker: I knew it! I bet he's watching right now. 

You smiled, shrugging. "I hope he enjoyed the show, then!" You tried to hold it together, suppressing the urge to burst into a fit of giggles at the thought, answering a few more silly questions from your regulars, before signing off for the night, promising to be back again the following week.

You let out a breath you didn't even know you were holding, leaning your head back and groaning. It was wild that the guy whose cam shows you watched on the regular, the one who had inspired you to start your own, who you thought of half the time when you were filming yourself getting off on camera for strangers, knew who you were and was one of your viewers.