~At The End Of Spring~

Incubus Hawks x Reader

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, finally the last part of this series (kinda, there's like an epilogue chapter, but idk if am gonna go through with that). Also, I posted this part here cause ✨ sexy times ✨ lmao 😂😂 ahhhh

Sequel to "In the cold winter"

Contains: Lots of teasing and dirty talk from Keigo lmao, usage of the word "slut" once, a bit of manipulation but nothing terrible, a bit of dacryphilia, soft dom Keigo, belly bulges, cum inflation, aftercare, praising

You didn't know what it was, but there was a certain tension in the air as winter melted into spring. It was bearable at first, but as the days passed, the tension got heavier and heavier.

Even the spring air, though usually filled with the aroma of blooming flowers and fresh grass, now felt heavy and heady. The air was especially strong inside your little cottage.

Many times, the combination of the tension and the heavy air would cause a haze to overcome you. Your senses would dull, and a wave of heat would roll over you.

There was even a change of sorts in Keigo. Though he had always been touchy since finally revealing his appearance to you, it somehow increased ten-fold upon the coming of spring. Teasing pecks on the lips turned into deep, dizzying kisses. Cute nuzzles to your neck and shoulders now left multiple bite bruises. The incubus's body was even warmer now, and his ordinarily smooth-like butter voice turned into husky and deep growls.

When enough was enough, you finally decided to pay Fumikage a visit about the strange situation you found yourself in.

Fumikage hummed deeply, mentally analyzing everything that you have said up until that point. Behind you, Keigo sat back with his arms crossed, his golden eyes piercing through the young man, although Fumikage paid no heed to the incubus.

"Simply put, he seems to be in a sort of 'rut.'"

You blushed heavily. "I- I didn't realize that incubi... go into a rut..."

"Most incubi and succubi the general population know of and recognize in art and literature are in reference to those that are unmated. Hawks, however," looks over at Keigo, "sees you as his mate."

You glanced behind you at Keigo, who only gave you a cheeky grin. Your heart was beating fast at the way his golden gaze held onto yours, and your breathing quickened slightly, hitching every few breaths as you two locked gazes. You couldn't even look away from the incubus, even when you were sure that Fumikage was trying to call out for you. It was only when the young man went to touch your shoulder did you snap out of... whatever it was that you were having with Keigo.

"I- sorry, Fumi..." You chuckled sheepishly, your attention returning back to the young man. You heard Keigo huff from behind you as your attention was diverted from him.