Redemption Pt. 6

Shōto x Reader, Dabi x Reader

Pt. 6 of 6

Word Count: roughly 4.2K

Synopsis: You are quirkless, nevertheless Shōto Todoroki falls in love with you. And you for him. That is, until Dabi steps between you both

Warnings: 18+, smut, angst, hurt but also a lot of comfort, bondage, some physical abuse, alcohol abuse, smoking, sexual assault, some violence, noncon, unprotected sex (pls be smarter in real life and protect), oral sex, creampie, roughish sex, kidnapping, quirk use, yandere behavior, mildly toxic relationship, pregnancy (oops, spoiler alert!)

I'm terrible at trigger warnings (TWs) so please let me know if I should add some or mine are inaccurate

>> MINORS DO NOT INTERACT! <<

________________________________

"True redemption is... when guilt leads to good."

A day later, I finally awoke. As my mind came to, I found myself in a luxurious hospital room, the soft humming of machines coming from behind me. The sun shone in through the windows, illuminating the room with warm light. Shōto was sitting next to me, holding my hand. As he noticed that I was awake, he smiled at me.

"Hey baby", he mumbled, leaning in to kiss me. Shortly after, a nurse came in and checked in on me. Glancing over my shoulder I saw that I was hooked up to a patient monitor, a Doppler ultrasound device and an IV.

"Just precautionary," Shōto muttered, "you are fine. You both." He laid a hand on my bump under the blanket and a weary smile formed on my lips, "How are you feeling?"

"I am glad you are here. I- I just don't know... I still feel so empty and numb inside, Shōto," my voice just a whisper as I lowered my gaze, salty tears pricking my eyes.

"I know. I don't know what to say. I-" his gaze went off into the distance, the corner of his lips dipping down, "I caused this," his head dropped, " but- I had no choice."

"Shōto..." my hand reached out to cup his cheek, "It is not your fault. And Tōya, he thanked us. He wanted it that way."

He looked back at me, his eyes watery. "I miss him. He was gone for so long but I still miss him."

"Me too," I replied tenderly.

"We'll figure it out together" His grip on my hand increased in reassurance. As I looked up, I saw a smile forming on his face and a warmth spread inside me I hadn't felt in months.

There was a knock on the door as the nurse brought me some food and I eagerly ate it, just noticing now how hungry I was. When finished Shōto stood up, excused himself and went outside. I heard soft mumbling voices outside in the hospital hallway, a pause and then the door opened. Shōto stepped in, glancing over his shoulders back outside.

"There is someone here whom I would like you to meet." Behind him a slender, white haired woman entered, her beautiful features and light skin reminded me of him.

"This is my mother, Rei." I watched her as she approached with soft steps, stopping next to my bed. Shōto came to my side opposite her, placing his large warm hand onto mine.

"Hi, I am Rei" grey eyes on me, she introduced herself with a soft, silken voice.

"Nice to meet you!" I shyly returned her greeting.

A kind smile formed in her face "I heard you were with my son, Tōya, the last months of his life." I cringed when I heard his name and Shōto looked at me with worry. My inner wounds, still raw and fresh started to hurt again.