Denki Kaminari x Fem!Reader

warnings: drug use (one pot brownie :>), sixty-nine position, fingering, cunnilingus, minimal electrification quirk usage, overstimulation, oral (m. & f. receiving), premature ejaculation, (kaminari is aged to 20!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Denki kaminari is stupid, this is common knowledge. Whether you'd like to admit it or not, your boyfriend never fully thought things through- Which was fine by you! As long as he does his best, that's what really counts. Or at least that's what you're telling yourself right now; after you've cum twice from his tongue, once from his fingers, and you're now on the cusp of the fourth mind-breaking orgasm in the past hour. All thanks to your dumb, pretty boyfriend.

It's been an hour and a half since this chaos started. Denki had a good sized slice of a pot brownie he stole found at Hanta's place yesterday and brought it home to you, obviously wanting to try it together.

But of course, with your boyfriend's luck, the brownie split between you two was still way higher than either of your tolerances could hope to be. Denki previously said that you both should 'loosen up a bit' before the brownie kicks in, thinking that you'd be only a little stoned, still coherent and able to laze around together.

Then one sloppy kiss after another and maybe too much tongue later, you're stuck in the sixty-nine position with denki ignoring your soft whines and desperate moans for a little break. He shoots a couple quick shocks to your clit and then your vision starts to blur and whiten again.

"P-Please... Denki, baby. I-I think i need.. mm, haah!" and there's your fourth orgasm reaching it's high. You can faintly hear your boyfriend slurping up your slick, your pussy drooling since the first bite of that brownie. he mumbles into you, "honey, my love, sweetheart-" you subconsciously roll your eyes, "you taste like a million of those brownies, babe." then breaks into a dazed fit of laughter at his own joke, still rubbing at your puffy clit and watching you squirm.

You struggle a bit, trying to get out of his unnaturally strong grasp around your thighs, but you can't get away. Denki's slender fingers have not left your pussy since he started and that overstimulating buzz has been working through your body ever since.

"Aw, c'mon pretty girl! Don't forget about me down there!" Denki whines sarcastically as he thrusts his cock upwards. Oh, right. you were both supposed to be feeling good, not just you overwhelmed on your own.

You'd been lying limp against his abdomen, clearly exhausted from pleasure, when you finally propped yourself up, slowly recovering from being so sensitive. His dick was prettier than most, a few veins along the sides and pale pink at the tip. You shyly reached for his balls and started to mouth at him.

Three or four sultry kisses to his tip was all it took for him to short-circuit and for his cum to shoot up onto your face. "Ah! mmnggh, mm! b-baby-" Denki loudly moaned and little lightning currents form around his cock. It zaps your grasp on him as he ruts through the air, wanting more stimulation. You face him covered in cum and giggle lowly, "that was fast, huh? Thought you'd last at least 10 minutes, pretty boy~" jokingly mocking his nickname for you.

dDenki's still working through his orgasm when he responds, high from pleasure and the brownie, "s'cause you've been makin' me so hard this whole time... 'n i've been staring at your cute lil' pussy too.." he trails off.

Your face gets hot and you let out an embarrassed sort of noise, "Ah Denki, you-you're hard again..." you note. Licking the sticky cum from the corner of your mouth and using his shirt to wipe off the rest, you hear him mumble something about 'still being hungry.'

Soon after, you feel his wet muscle return to sucking on your folds and laving at your buzzing clit. A surprised moan escapes your lips and you quickly decide that your stupid hot boyfriend should feel just as good as you right now. Your eager mouth meets the base of his dick, then follows back up to his sparking tip.

"Sh-shit! sweetheart, that's so f-fucking good!" and the cycle of overstimulation continues. The night only gets better, while both of you are high out of your minds, giggling at nothing and cumming over and over.