Redemption Pt. 5

Shōto x Reader, Dabi x Reader

Pt. 5 of 6

Word Count: roughly 2K

Synopsis: You are quirkless, nevertheless Shōto Todoroki falls in love with you. And you for him. That is, until Dabi steps between you both

Warnings: 18+, smut, angst, hurt but also a lot of comfort, bondage, some physical abuse, alcohol abuse, smoking, sexual assault, some violence, noncon, unprotected sex (pls be smarter in real life and protect), oral sex, creampie, roughish sex, kidnapping, quirk use, yandere behavior, mildly toxic relationship, pregnancy (oops, spoiler alert!)

I’m terrible at trigger warnings (TWs) so please let me know if I should add some or mine are inaccurate

>> MINORS DO NOT INTERACT! <<

________________________________

As the hours passed by and the sun was starting to color the sky with a dooming evening red, Shōto still hadn’t shown up and I started to get anxious. Something really bad must have happened and desparation started to grow inside me. Lost in my thoughts, I hardly noticed the trees starting to rustle as the wind suddenly picked up, making the branches sway, tearing off green leaves. Sand and dust whirled up from the ground, my hand moved up to cover my eyes and I coughed. Just as the wind was the strongest, I heard a loud thump and it subsided. I slowly lowered my hand, still coughing slightly as I heard a voice asking “Ya waiting for Shōto, babybird?“

Hawks was standing in front of me, his gracious red wings just folding behind his back. He strode towards me, hands in his pockets, not waiting for an answer, “He got held up across town.“ Stopping in front of me he noticed my confused expression and a soft smile started forming in his face as he bent forward, cupping my face with his hands. His golden eyes locked with mine as he alluringly cood “Look birdie, he wants you to come back tomorrow. Please be a good girl and go home for now. ”

“I- I can’t!” My eyes widened with panic, begging, "I really can’t.” Hesitating, I fidgeted my hands, wide eyes cooing up to his. “Please… can’t you take me to him?”

He cocked his head and purred, “Are you sure sweety?” I nodded and he raised both his shoulders for s second, staring off into the sky.

“Didn’t say I couldn’t bring you,” turning his ember gaze towards me again “And can’t say no to such a pretty little thing like you now, can I” he flashed me a cocky smile.

“Please be careful,” and placed a hand on my roundness, his gaze following mine.

“Awh, got a little chick in there… I’ll be careful, princess, I promise,” winking at me.

He gently lifted me up with his strong arms, our faces now level as his red wings extended gracefully. I could feel the warmth of this breath against my face and suddenly he bent forward to steal a kiss from my plush lips. “For good luck, gorgeous.” My protests were cut off as he took off, soaring upwards with a single stroke of his wings. I yelped and wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my head into his warm chest as we started flying over the city.

There was only the sound of the wind and the flutter of his wings as we flew further and further. Thundering rumbles, coming from ahead, were getting louder by the minute. Hawks finally slowed down and started to descend, gently putting me on the ground as we landed. At once a deafening roar engulfed us and I felt myself being wrapped in Hawks wings and whirled around.

 At once a deafening roar engulfed us and I felt myself being wrapped in Hawks wings and whirled around