Redemption Pt. 4

Shōto x Reader, Dabi x Reader

Pt. 4 of 6

Word Count: roughly 3K

Synopsis: You are quirkless, nevertheless Shōto Todoroki falls in love with you. And you for him. That is, until Dabi steps between you both

Warnings: 18+, smut, angst, hurt but also a lot of comfort, bondage, some physical abuse, alcohol abuse, smoking, sexual assault, some violence, noncon, unprotected sex (pls be smarter in real life and protect), oral sex, creampie, roughish sex, kidnapping, quirk use, yandere behavior, mildly toxic relationship, pregnancy (oops, spoiler alert!)

I’m terrible at trigger warnings (TWs) so please let me know if I should add some or mine are inaccurate

>> MINORS DO NOT INTERACT! <<

________________________________

Dabi and I kept sharing a unique relationship that consisted of living next to each other and making the best out of our opposite characteristics. His ever present sarcastic type, maybe because he didn’t have the most supportive, loving upbringing - stand in total contrast to my caring, gentle ways. It was in a way toxic, knowing he would come home from having killed people and me attending to him and his wounds and even comforting him. Nonetheless, it was good, better than it was in the beginning.

It was one of those times, when we had just woken up, Dabi was humming a tune in the kitchen, smoking and making some coffee. Yawning, I swung my legs off the bed and waited a second for the sudden dizziness to pass. Still a bit faint, I stumbled into the bathroom to take a shower. Afterwards, I made my way back to the bed to change into some fresh clothes. My stomach was rumbling and, joining Dabi in the kitchen, I grabbed some leftovers from the fridge. He pulled me in for a sensual kiss and placed a cup of fresh coffee on the counter in front of me. Letting my gaze linger around, I took a spoonful of food in my mouth and gulped immediately, pushing it aside. “Dabi, I think the food’s gone bad,” I grimaced and grabbed the coffee instead. I took a sip, shivered at the bitter taste and put the mug hastily back on the counter. “I’m sorry, but this is also terrible as well. What kind of grime did you cook up today?” I laughed at an annoyed looking Dabi. He shrugged, “Tastes fine to me,” and stared at me while I courted back to the bed. Halfway there I paused with a sense of foreboding, eyebrows scrunched and turned towards him. “Uhm, Dabi… How long has it been since… you know, you took me?”

He looked at me and shrugged, “Why’d ya wanna know?”

I hesitated, “Just curious. Often think about what happened to my apartment and all the stuff,” I lied.

He turned his head away, taking another sip of the coffee, “Didn’t exactly track time, but… probably a couple of months.”

I froze and swallowed, a clump building in my throat, “A couple of months?” I croaked, mouth dry. He nodded absentmindly.

“Fuck, Dabi, a couple? For real?” I started hyperventilating, “I have not had my… oh God!”

All blood drained from my face, my eyes widened in panic at the impact of this realization. I heard a clattering sound from the kitchen and looked up. Dabi had hit the mug on the counter and stood there, frozen, his cold cerulean eyes on me, lacking any emotions. I felt my legs give in and slumped to the floor as the world began to spin. My stomach churned and I staggered to my feet, stumbling towards the bathroom, reaching the toilet just in time to empty my stomach contents into it. I gagged and spit, cold sweat on my forehead as my body convulsed with every spasm. After a few minutes, the urge to vomit stopped and I leaned my back against the wall, exhausted, eyes closed, enjoying the cold sensation of the tiles against my hot skin. I heard steps coming closer and cold fingers wiping sweaty strands of hair out of my face. I heard the sound of water running and next I felt a wet cloth wiping my face and lips off the sweat and spit.