Redemption Pt. 3

Shōto x Reader, Dabi x Reader

Pt. 3 of 6

Word Count: roughly 4.4K

Synopsis: You are quirkless, nevertheless Shōto Todoroki falls in love with you. And you for him. That is, until Dabi steps between you both

Warnings: 18+, smut, angst, hurt but also a lot of comfort, bondage, some physical abuse, alcohol abuse, smoking, sexual assault, some violence, noncon, unprotected sex (pls be smarter in real life and protect), oral sex, creampie, roughish sex, kidnapping, quirk use, yandere behavior, mildly toxic relationship, pregnancy (oops, spoiler alert!)

I’m terrible at trigger warnings (TWs) so please let me know if I should add some or mine are inaccurate

>> MINORS DO NOT INTERACT! <<

________________________________

When I awoke, a dim light fell from a dirty light bulb dangling from the ceiling, throwing blurry shadows on the bed I was laying in. I wanted to get up, but my hands were tied to the rusty metal bed frame. My head jerked up and the world started spinning as I heard a husky voice snarl “Easy there, take it slow”. I let my head fall back on the bed and waited until the spinning subsided. I slowly opened my eyes and looked to the side. Dabi sat across from me in a chair, legs spread, cigarette in his hand.

“Hey there, doll, did ya sleep well?” he smirked in amusement.

“Where am I?”, I groaned, closing my eyes again.

“Does it matter?” A malicious chuckle left his lips.

“Please let me go-” but he interrupted me, “Not going anywhere.”

My head jerked up angrily, “You sick son of a bitch!”

He let out a low chuckle and took a deep sip from his cigarette, exhaling slowly, hiding his expression behind the thick white smoke, “Ok doll, I have some rules and ya gonna fuckin’ follow them. Got it?“

"Go to hell, Dabi!” I spat out.

He cocked an eyebrow at my response, flicked his cigarette onto the concrete floor and trotted over to me. His hand jerked up to my neck and I started to choke, eyes starting to glisten with tears. His cerulean eyes stared into mine as he hissed, fingers digging deeper into my skin, “Rule number one: you stay. For as long as I want.” I writhed and squirmed beneath him, "Rule number two: do as I tell you. Rule number three: if you break a rule, I’ll break you. Understood?” I weakly nodded, his grip around my neck making it hard to speak. He grinned as he finally took his hands off me, leaving me sputtering, gasping for air.

“Gonna untie ya now,” I nodded, “Good girl,” he cood and planted a mocking kiss on my forehead, reaching over me to untie the ropes.

His chest above my head, I could smell his potent musky scent, so intoxicating it numbed my mind momentarily. I winced in pain as I was finally freed and able to move my hands, gently rubbing my sore wrists. Dabi stood up and left to rummage in a drawer in the kitchen, pulling out a tube that he flicked over to me. Catching it I saw that it was cream for my wounds.

“Thanks…” I mumbled and started putting it on, but he didn’t respond.

“Got some food, looked like you could need some.“ I continued rubbing in the cream, holding in a hiss from the pain and effectively ignoring him. He noticed and cocked his head, growling "Gonna come over here or do I have to make ya, huh?“

It wasn’t even a suggestion so I weakly staggered over to him, my legs still shaky. He took a cup with ramen from the counter, placed it in front of me and I started eating. It wasn’t good or anything, but it was the first food I’ve had in days. He watched me with a slight interest in his face. When finished, I looked up and uttered a shy thank you. He shrugged it off with a scoff and pulled out his phone, dropping down on the couch. My gaze went around the room. It was some kind of warehouse place, no windows, high ceilings, air ducts littering the concrete walls. There was a kitchenette, a ragged couch, a small bathroom with a shower and an old bed. No decor, just simple and plain, clean kept.