the letter

Snow was falling thickly upon the castle and its grounds now. The pale blue Beauxbatons carriage looked like a large, chilly, frosted pumpkin next to the iced gingerbread house that was Hagrid's cabin, while the Durmstrang ship's portholes were glazed with ice, the rigging white with frost. The house-elves down in the kitchen were outdoing themselves with a series of rich, warming stews and savory puddings, and only Fleur Delacour seemed to be able to find anything to complain about.

"It is too 'eavy, all zis 'Ogwarts food," Asura heard her saying grumpily as they left the Great Hall behind her one evening. "I will not fit into my dress robes!"

"Oooh there's a tragedy," Brook snapped as Fleur went out into the entrance hall. "She really thinks a lot of herself, that one, doesn't she?"

"Someones cranky today," asura stated sarcastically.

"It's just... It's nothing"

"No no no, tell me what wrong"

"Just family shit ya know, they've not exactly been happy about the fact im going to the yule ball with a girl. Apparently, it's a waste of time and I should be searching for a husband"

"Oh don't worry dear, I'll be your husband," asura said with a wink causing Brook to giggle.

"I do love you sometimes Asura, I just need you to know that"

"Oh I know, I mean how could you not honestly"

Not girls burst into fits of giggles causing people to stare, if only they cared.

--------

Dear Asura

I feel like we haven't talked in a while, I've heard about youre little skit with your friend Brooklyn. Always one to make a statement that's for sure. I must say the look on her parents face was enough to almost make me laugh.

Im just checking up to see if youre okay, im getting wormtail to write this due to my ummm inability to do well anything.
Don't you worry, that will change in due time, I have plans. I'll leave them as my little secret surprise for you, don't want you knowing everything now.

Have fun at your ball,
Tom

------

Asura stared down at the letter in shock. Having plans to come back, what the hell is he planning now.

I swear if he dares lay a single hand on harry, I will kill him before he even had the chance to say broomstick

Asura had known for a while that tom was getting more and more powerful and, to be completely honest, it scared her. She knows that she has his protection but she couldn't say for certain about all the people she cares about

He was getting out of control. She knew what she had to do.