Summer of Seventh

Asura was immensely proud of her doings the previous year. She had stopped Pettigrew from escaping and successfully put him in Azkaban. They testified Sirius and he is now a free man. Asura had never been happier.
---------------

She had been awoken by Harry's heavy breathing. When she looked down at him she saw him pressing his lightning scar. He was in pain.

"Harry, are you okay?"

"Yeah, i just had a weird dream, I'll be fine."

"Okay, if you even think it's something important you have to tell me, okay?"

Harry just nodded and they both laid back down. Both still restless.

"I can't believe i still live at that stupid family's house, " Harry complained out of nowhere.

"It's for a good reason Harry, i don't know why but something tells me it's essential. Sirius tried his best."

Silence fell over them once again.
---------------

Dear Mr and Mrs Dursley,
We have never been introduced, but I am sure you have heard a great deal from Harry about my son Ron.
As Harry might have told you, the final of the Quidditch World Cup takes place this Monday night, and my husband, Arthur, has just managed to get prime tickets through his connections at the Department of Magical Games and Sports.
I do hope you will allow us to take Harry to the match, as this really is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity; Britain hasn't hosted the cup for thirty years, and tickets are extremely hard to come by. We would, of course, be glad to have Harry stay for the remainder of the summer holidays, and to see him safely onto the train back to school.
It would be best for Harry to send us your answer as quickly as possible in the normal way because the Muggle postman has never delivered to our house, and I am not sure he even knows where it is.
Hoping to see Harry soon,
Yours sincerely,
Molly Weasley
P. S. I do hope we've put enough stamps on.

Asura burst out laughing at Vernon's face as he stood at her front doorstep showing Harry the 'disgraceful' letter.
The man looked like he had swallowed a whole lemon in one.

The whale of a man simply threw the letter at Harry's face and waddled off.

Harry turned and walked toward the living room door, fighting the urge to jump into the air and whoop. He was going. . . he was going to the Weasleys', he was going to watch the Quidditch World Cup!

"I'm going to go to the world cup Asura!"

"I know Harry, i gathered that much, " Asura said fondly.

"Are you going?"

"I can't Hazza, i have important business to attend."

She had to go see Tom, it was time.

"Oh, well have fun i suppose, " Harry quietly said, slightly disappointed.

"I'll see you on the train the though, then you can tell me all about it."

Harry brightened up at that, " Yeah, okay."

"Can i just get some reassurance though? Can you promise me that, no matter what, you will trust me and my decision?"

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing Harry, i just want you to promise."

"I promise."

"Thanks"

She hugged her best friend tightly, at this moment the Weasleys try and get through the blocked fireplace.

"Ouch! Fred, no - go back, go back, there's been some kind of mistake - tell George not to - OUCH! George, no, there's no room, go back quickly and tell Ron -"

"Maybe Harry can hear us, Dad - maybe he'll be able to let us out -"

Asura facepalmed, they had blocked the fireplace for a reason, so wizards couldn't get through. It was too risky nowadays.

There was a loud hammering of fists on the boards behind the electric fire.

"Harry? Harry, can you hear us?"

"They - they've tried to get here by Floo powder," said Harry, fighting a mad desire to laugh. "They can travel by fire - only you've blocked the fireplace - hang on -"

The hammering stopped. Somebody inside the chimney-piece said, "Shh!"

"Mr Weasley, it's Harry. . . the fireplace has been blocked up. You won't be able to get through there. "

"Damn!" said Mr Weasley's voice. "What on earth did they want to block up the fireplace for?"

"That's a good question."

Asura only shrugged.

Ron's voice now joined the others'.

"What are we doing here? Has something gone wrong?"

"Oh no, Ron," came Fred's voice, very sarcastically. "No, this is exactly where we wanted to end up. "

"Yeah, we're having the time of our lives here," said George, whose voice sounded muffled, as though he was squashed against the wall.

"Boys, boys. . . " said Mr Weasley vaguely. "I'm trying to think what to do. . . . Yes. . . the only way. . . Stand back, Harry. "

Asura was cackling at this point, making no move to help them.

BANG

They had just destroyed her fireplace.

"Thanks, " Asura mumbled.

"That's better," panted Mr Weasley, brushing the dust from his long green robes and straightening his glasses.

"Er - yes - sorry about that," said Mr Weasley, lowering his hand and looking over his shoulder at the blasted fireplace. "It's all my fault. It just didn't occur to me that we wouldn't be able to get out at the other end. I had your fireplace connected to the Floo Network, you see - just for an afternoon, you know, so we could get Harry. I can put it right in a jiffy, though, don't worry. I'll light a fire to send the boys back, and then I can repair your fireplace before I Disapparate. "

"It'll be fine Mr Weasley, I'll sort it. "

"Ah! Asura dear! Would you like to come as well?"

"It's fine, i have some business to attend to before i go back to school."

Mr Weasley just nodded and started to usher the boys back through the fireplace.

"Goodbye!" She waved as they left her house.

Once they had all gone through she fixed the fireplace. She then sat down and waited for her next guest.