Trust

Asura and Harry had spent the majority of two weeks at the leaky cauldron, walking around diagon alley and buying everything they could see.

The peace was somewhat interrupted by arguing downstairs, the two went to investigate.

Sure enough, it was Ron and Hermione. They were arguing about a cat or something. When Hermione turned around, however, Asura realised she knew that cat. It was Lilly's.

"Hiya Harry, hi Asura, " greeted Ron.

Hermione waved at them and ran to give Harry a hug, Ron soon followed. Asura felt a sense of motherly pride but quickly shook it off.

They found Mr Weasley sitting in the bar, reading the Daily Prophet.

"Harry!Asura!" he said, smiling as he looked up. "How are you?"

"Fine, thanks," said Harry and Asura said in unison as they joined Mr Weasley with their shopping.

Mr Weasley put down his paper, and Asura saw the now-familiar picture of Sirius Black staring up at him.

"They still haven't caught him, then?" She bitterly asked.

"No," said Mr Weasley, looking extremely grave. "They've pulled us all off our regular jobs at the Ministry to try and find him, but no luck so far."

"You do realise he's not a bad person, right?" Asura stressed.

"You don't have proof of that young lady, don't go making assumptions."

Asura huffed in her chair, being a teenager really doesn't give much credibility, did it?

At that moment Mrs Weasley entered the bar, laden with shopping bags and followed by the twins, Fred and George, who were about to start their fifth year at Hogwarts; the newly elected Head Boy, Percy; and the Weasleys' youngest child and only girl, Ginny.

"Well if it isn't our favourite snake!" Shouted George.

"Oh yes! Looking as perfect as ever!" Shouted Fred.

"Oh, boys stop, you're making me blush, " Asura said while hugging the two gingers.

During all this, Mr Weasley had dragged Harry off somewhere. She decided to investigate.

"They say Sirius Black's mad, and maybe he is, but he was clever enough to escape from Azkaban, and that's supposed to be impossible. It's been three weeks, and no one's seen hide nor hair of him, and I don't care what Fudge keeps telling the Daily Prophet, we're no nearer catching Black than inventing self-spelling wands. The only thing we know for sure is what Black's after --"

"But i will be perfectly safe at Hogwarts. "

"We thought Azkaban was perfectly safe. If Black can break out of Azkaban, he can break into Hogwarts. "

"But no one's really sure that Black's after me --"

There was a thud on wood

"Fudge wanted it kept quiet, but Fudge went out to Azkaban the night Black escaped. The guards told Fudge that Blacks been talking in his sleep for a while now. Always the same words: "He's at Hogwarts. . . he's at Hogwarts. " Black is deranged, Harry, and he wants you dead. If you ask me, he thinks murdering you will bring You-Know-Who back to power. Black lost everything the night you stopped You-Know-Who, and he's had twelve years alone in Azkaban to brood on that. . . "

There was silence. Asira leaned still closer to the door, desperate to hear more.

"Well, Mr Weasley, you must do what you think is right. But you're forgetting Professor Dumbledore. I don't think anything could hurt me at Hogwarts while Dumbledore's Headmaster. I suppose he knows about all this?"

"Of course he knows. We had to ask him if he minds the Azkaban guards stationing themselves around the entrances to the school grounds. He wasn't happy about it, but he agreed. "

"Not happy? Why shouldn't he be happy, if they're there to catch Black?"

"Dumbledore isn't fond of the Azkaban guards," said Mr Weasley heavily. "Nor am I, if it comes to that. . . but when you're dealing with a wizard-like Black, you sometimes have to join forces with those you'd rather avoid. "

"It's late, Mr Weasley, we'd better go up. . . "

Asura heard footsteps ascend up the steps and she decided to go find the twins.

When she found them, they had excitedly shown her Percy's new boy pin. The badge now read Bighead Boy.
She just chuckled and said goodnight.

When she got to the room Harry was sat worriedly on the bed.

"You said i could trust you, " Harry stated brokenly.

"Have i ever given you a reason not to trust me."

"You lied."

"I can't lie."

It was true, a couple of millennia ago she had been cursed to say nothing but the truth. It was physically impossible for her to lie.

"That doesn't mean anything. You lied about Sirius, he's trying to kill me."

"Can i tell you something?"

"It depends if you're going to lie, " he said bitterly.

"I won't. You're father and Sirius we're friends with each other. Best friends, it was impossible to see one without another. There was four of them, each with a different personality but all of them were similar in some way. Sirius was your godfather, he would never hurt you. Quite the opposite i must say."

"How do i know you're not lying."

"Have i been given the reason to lie?"

"No."

"Then i haven't lied."

"Okay, a trust you."

A smile graced both of the teenager's faces and they both went to sleep.