the plan

She had done it, she figured out the second task. That awful, ear-piercing scream had started to make sense to her. Of course, you couldn't hear it in open-air but underwater is a completely different story. How she hadn't thought of it before was beyond her. Mermaids

Now, how the hell do you deal with mermaids?

Her first mission was of course to tell harry, he had a right to know. She swore to protect this boy for the rest of his life, no matter what she had to do. He will be safe for as long as she is around.

"Harry!"

The boy spun around startled at the sudden disturbance. Upon seeing Asura, his entire body visibly relaxed which warmed her insides. She had always felt like she had some kind of bond with him like in all her lives this is the one person who was truly meant to be there.

"Harry, have you figured out the second task?"

The boy's eyes widened a little bit and then he quickly shook his head. Panic slowly filling his eyes

"Open it underwater"

"What? Asura are you mad?!"

"Just-just trust me okay, it will all make sense"

Harry hugged her tightly as if she had just solved so many problems.

"It's okay, just promise me you'll do it"

Harry nodded his head quickly.

"I hate to do this, but I have to go. I have an important letter to respond to. Stay safe hazza"

She left with a kiss on his forehead.

Earlier Asura had received a letter from Tom. These begin to make her nervous these days, she knew he was planning something and she had been trying her best to convince herself that it would be no harm to harry. She knew that would be never true.

To my dearest friend

I have a plan. I'm going to come back to human form. I've been gathering strength and I can do it. I will make harry potter watch. People on the inside are helping me with my endeavours. My job for you, my love, is to make sure harry potter gets to the Triwizard cup.

Tom x

Asura knew what she had to do. The words installed fear within her. Of course, she wanted to see one of her oldest friends alive and happy but it would only come as a danger to everyone else around him.

She knew she would have to do this someday. She had to wait until the third task.

Anything to keep harry safe.