The Dementor

The two were awoken early in the morning by Ron banging his way into the room while pulling his jumper over his head.

"The sooner we get on the train, the better," he said. "At least I can get away from Percy at Hogwarts. Now he's accusing me of dripping tea on his photo of Penelope Clearwater. You know," Ron grimaced, "his girlfriend. She's hidden her face under the frame because her nose has gone all blotchy. . . "

"I've got something to tell you," Harry began, but they were interrupted by Fred and George, who had looked in to congratulate Ron on infuriating Percy again.

They headed down to breakfast, where Mr Weasley was reading the front page of the Daily Prophet with a furrowed brow and Mrs Weasley was telling Hermione and Ginny about a love potion she'd made as a young girl. All three of them were rather giggly.

"What were you saying?" Ron asked Harry as they sat down.

"Later," Harry muttered as Percy stormed in.

The journey to the station was rather uneventful, it seems almost ordinary. Once they reached the wall to go to the platform, Asura decided to go first. The others paired up to go together.

It was the time to say goodbye, Mrs Weasley kissed all her children, then Hermione and then Harry who turned red at the affection. She gave Asura a comforting hand on her shoulder and said goodbye.

They went on the look for a compartment, the only empty one being the one at the end with only one occupant, a man fast asleep next to the window. Asura decided to sit with the Gryffindors as Brook wouldn't be attending Hogwarts for the first term due to family issues. It was a rather vague excuse but she decided to ask no further. Privacy is privacy, no matter how curious she is.

The stranger was wearing an extremely shabby set of wizard's robes that had been darned in several places. He looked ill and exhausted. Though quite young, his light brown hair was flecked with grey.

"Who d'you reckon he is?" Ron hissed as they sat down and slid the door shut, taking the seats farthest away from the window.

"Professor R. J. Lupin," whispered Hermione at once.

Asura froze.

"What's wrong Asura?" Asked Harry, noticing his friends state.

"Nothing, just concern for good old Remmie here."

"Remmie?"

"The teacher right next to you Potter, " Asura stated, using his last name in hopes to get a reaction out of the man.

"How do you know his name?"

"He's an old friend."

If you can't lie might as well keep in vague.

The three gave each other a look but they decided to drop it anyway.

"Anyway. . . " Ron turned to Harry, "what were you going to tell us?"

Harry explained everything that Mr Weasley had told him yesterday without missing a single detail.

"Sirius Black escaped to come after you? Oh, Harry. . . you'll have to be really, really careful. don't go looking for trouble, Harry. . . "

"I don't go looking for trouble," said Harry, nettled. "Trouble usually finds me. "

"How thick would Harry have to be, to go looking for a nutter who wants to kill him?" said Ron shakily.

"Harry, i told you, Sirius isn't going to hurt you. He wouldn't do that to James. As long as you wear that ring, the black one, no one will hurt you, " sighed Asura, sick of explaining to Harry.