Sixth Year

She was now in sixth year, she thought she couldn't be happier. Nothing had really gone too horribly. She had talked to tom in her third year when she found out that Quirrel was giving him a life form. It's safe to say that the dark lord got quite the telling off from the teenage girl. In her fourth, she went to save Harry's arse. Again. She also talked to her friend once again. Harry, the poor boy, was terribly confused, to say the least, but didn't dare question any further.

Asura and Brook had become somewhat mothers to the boy. Teasing him about girls he liked, or maybe even a certain boy. Through bribery, they had found out that Harry seemed to have a thing for this certain Slytherin boy who Brook was already quite close to. Asura was contemplating calling cupid for advice but quickly thought against it.

Now it was the holidays before she started her sixth year. She was staying at Harry's for a bit before they were being destroyed by the workload of Hogwarts.

At this current moment, Asura was helping him with his history of magic homework.

It was nearly midnight and they were both laid down on their stomachs, blankets were drawn over their heads and the flashlight was on. The large leather-bound book was resting against the pillow and Harry was writing with his eagle feathered quill, frowning as he concentrated.

"Non-magic people (more commonly known as Muggles) were particularly afraid of magic in medieval times, but not very good at recognizing it. On the rare occasion that they did catch a real witch or wizard, burning had no effect whatsoever. The witch or wizard would perform a basic Flame-Freezing Charm and then pretend to shriek with pain while enjoying a gentle, tickling sensation. Indeed, Wendelin the Weird enjoyed being burned so much that she allowed herself to be caught no less than forty-seven times in various disguises, " Asura read out loud, trying to be helpful.

Harry just sighed putting his head on the pillow. Asura mimicking his movement.

"Happy bday hazza."

"Thanks."

"I do have a present for you but it's at my house, we'll go get it tomorrow morning."

Harry just nodded. That was when they heard the flapping of wings outside the window. Asura stood up to investigate. Through the window soared three owls, two of them holding up the third, which appeared to be unconscious. They landed with a soft flump on Harry's bed, and the middle owl, which was large and grey, keeled right over and lay motionless. There was a large package tied to its legs. Harry sat up to look at the commotion.

Together they discovered a present wrapped in gold and a birthday card.

Harry opened the envelope, two things fell out- a newspaper clipping and a letter.

They looked at the newspaper first.

MINISTRY OF MAGIC EMPLOYEE SCOOPS GRAND PRIZE
Arthur Weasley, Head of the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office at the Ministry of Magic, has won the annual Daily Prophet Grand Prize Galleon Draw.
A delighted Mr Weasley told the Daily Prophet, "We will be spending the gold on a summer holiday in Egypt, where our eldest son, Bill, works as a curse breaker for Gringotts Wizarding Bank. " The Weasley family will be spending a month in Egypt, returning for the start of the new school year at Hogwarts, which five of the Weasley children currently attend.

Asura scanned the moving photograph, and a grin spread across her face as she saw all nine of the Weasleys waving furiously at him, standing in front of a large pyramid. Plump little Mrs. Weasley; tall, balding Mr Weasley; six sons; and one daughter, all (though the black-and-white picture didn't show it) with flaming-red hair. Right in the middle of the picture was Ron, tall and gangling, with his pet rat, Scabbers, on his shoulder and his arm around his little sister, Ginny.