No Bullshit

A u g u s t

I kicked back on the couch, my feet on top of the table in front of me. I had a black in one hand and a glass of Henny in the other.

A nigga need a night to reevaluate himself. I ain't been actin' myself. I ain't have my mind ona right shit. I ain't been focused on my music or myself. I've been distracted as fuck, and it's time ta get my mind right.

I was never this disrespectful ta anybody since Ol' girl from 106 went against tha grain a while back. I ain't been so angry since that bitch nigga and his crew wanted to fight me and Trav back in the day. It's crazy how much shit has changed in d'ese last few months. My character flipped da script, now I gotta gather d'ese pages and put my life back in order.

My phone buzzed indicating I received a message. I picked it up off the table and chuckled as I read the message.

-----
From : Olivia 😷👅💦🍆

Come thru? 😏😘

-----

I shook my head. I ain't got time for no half assed blow job and some average pussy. She getting too clingy and shit with a nigga. I ain't think she'd get so crazy so fast. It was fine in the beginning when we were all cool, now her ass don't know how to chill and let a nigga breath. She always hitting up my phone, questioning me. She had the nerve to ask me to eat ha box after she sucked my dick one night. Aug don't eat random box, and if she "my biggest fan" like she claim she is den she should've known not to ask me some stupid shit like dat.

I regret thinking ol' girl would gimme a good time. I shouldn't have strayed away from my main point in taking Dev out that night. I feel so stupid.

I'll take a break from all this drama in the A and spend a few nights out in Houston and a night in New Orleans. Take a break from bidness and get myself back on the right track.

D e v y n

I was sitting on the couch with a bowl of ice cream in my hand as I watched a movie with Michael Ealy and Halle Berry in it.

I was so into the movie that I almost didn't hear my phone blaring.

I put my bowl on the table and picked up my phone. I grinned at the name and picture on the screen and answered.

"Why'd you put that ugly ass picture of us as your contact icon?" I asked.

"Because a nigga smile was sexy as fuck. Anyways, what you doing right now?" He asked.

"I'm watching Halle Berry and Michael Ealy fuck."

"You need a better hobby Dev." He laughed.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Open the door." He said after a beat of silence.

I scrunched my eye brows. "Chris it's 3 in the morning. No I'm not finna open my door."

"Open the door." He says before hanging up.

I rolled my eyes and got up to open the door. I unlocked the locks and swung the door open to see Chris laying on my porch with a bottle of ciroc in one hand and a rose in his mouth. He had his legs gaped open and wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Hey Dev." He sang.

I burst out laughing. "What the hell are you doing?"

He stood up and handed me the rose. "We're finna celebrate." He walked into the house and headed into the kitchen.