I Bet

( A/N : Look at the beautiful little baby Dev and Aug created 😩😍 . Poor thang ain't got no eye brows yet, but that's okay. Lmfao. )

D e v y n

"What happened?"

"Yo bitch ass passed out." I teased Chris as I rocked the small child in my arms.

Chris shook his head. "Pussy shouldn't stretch that far." He shuddered. "My nigga Michelle ain't gon' wanna get NO where near that."

"It'll get back to normal soon enough Christina." Michael laughed.

I laughed as two wide eyes stared up at me. "Hi baby boy." I kissed his forehead.

The door to my room opened and August walked in.

"This nigga." Chris shook his head.

"Shut da fuck up, there was traffic." August walked closer.

I glanced at Michael and shook my head. "Don't."

"I wasn't even going to-"

"The way you balled them fists say a different story." I raised an eye brow.

"Who this nigga?" August asked eyeing Michael.

Michael stood up. "I'm the man whose been here for Dev since the bitch that got her pregnant wasn't in the picture."

"Fuck you say?" August stepped closer. "You musta lost yo damn mind nigga."

"Chris... Do something." I pleaded dramatically.

Chris stood up and got between them. "Y'all gone fight with a newborn child in the room?" He asked.

"Sorry Vyn." Michael kissed my cheek and reclaimed his seat on side of my bed.

August mugged Michael as he moved to the other side of my bed and looked down at the wide eyed little boy in my arms.

"What's his name?" He asked.

"Aiden Deion Ro-"

"You ain't give him my last name?!" Aug's voice got louder.

"Why would I?" I asked.

I knew regardless of the situation between August and I, Aiden would have his last name. I can't jeopardize Aiden's well being because of petty shit between August and I.

"Because that's my son! My first son at that." August was mad.

"He wasn't your main priority when Rachel and Chris called to tell you I was in labor. He came 6 weeks early and you have the audacity to walk into my hospital room late like you the shit." I shook my head.

"I told you I was in traffic.."

"Why you ain't answer when Rachel called you earlier?" I questioned.

"Aniya had my phone." I could tell he was lying.

"I really don't have the strength to argue with you. I gave Aiden your last name anyways. It took almost 2 hours to push him out of my vagina because he wasn't in the right position, and I'm tired." I sighed.

Having August around is draining my energy.

"Lemme hold him." August held his arms out. I carefully placed Aiden in his arms and laid back.

My body was exhausted. I was sore and my breasts were tender as hell. I rubbed them through the ugly hospital gown.

"Can you not?" Chris asked scrunching his face in disgust.