Get Ya Money $$

D e v y n .

"Ms.Rose-"

"Rachel, I thought I made it clear that I did not want to be bothered." I eyed my secretary sternly.

She shifted nervously from foot to foot. "I kno-"

"If you are aware, why did you go against my wishes?" I squinted my eyes at her.

"I-I don't know ..." She looked down, her ginger hair falling over her face.

"Well, go back to your desk, figure it out, then write it done. You may give it to me once I am done with the task I am doing." I turned my full attention back to the files at task. After a few seconds of standing there dumb founded she finally turned around and left. Sliding the door closed behind her.

There were papers and folders scattered around my desk. My sandy brown hair was set into a high, neat bun on the top of my head, with bangs swooped to the side. I had on my red framed reading glasses that complimented my red lipstick perfectly. I wore a white blouse underneath my black suit jacket, with a black and white pencil skirt to match.

I picked up my office phone and dialed Rachel's number. On the second ring she answered. "Yes Ms.Rose?"

"Will you reschedule my meeting with Hugh? Tell him I don't need any of his girls in my next film, but I'll discuss with him doing a calendar spread with some of my male actors." I hung up after that. If she had any questions she would ask.

I don't think I've formally introduced myself. My name is Devyn Rose. I am 25 years old, and the CEO and founder of Rose Bud films. I sit in an office the majority of my day putting together scripts and hiring casts for films my company produce. I even played in a few of the films. I'm not the type of person to tell someone how to do their job without having done it myself. I like to get involved in every aspect of my job.

I'm sure many people disagree with my field of business. They look at me with stuck up noses and turn their back to me, but I ain't worried about them. I make my money by doing something that interests me. I mean, sex is important. There are so many forms of sex, so many ways to do it. It's a complex puzzle, a work of art. Sex is a way to show emotions. When you are angry, it's rough, intense. When you're happy, it's playful, strong.

Many people will disagree with the things I say, but whatever, this is a free country. I love sex because you get to create a story with your partner. Having sex is amazing because no one will do it the same way. No one is ever the same length, width, size, weight. It's always different, never the same.

"Yes Ms.Rose?" Rachel asked as she walked into the room after I called her in.

"I have the cast for the new film. Will you call them up and tell them to be here tomorrow around 10 am." I handed her the files with the contact information of the actors I'd chosen for my new film. I had a few projects going right now. I had two major films in the making and then I was going to invest my money into a strip club in Atlanta. I see so many girls and guys looking for quick money, and if you have the right looks, you could become rich by stripping on the poles.

I like to provide opportunities to people who need it. I know what it's like not knowing when you'd get your next meal or if your hot water will work when you get ready to take a shower. I had made a promise to myself long ago that I would be the best at whatever job I wanted and I would never be in a struggle again.

Now look at me, I'm an owner of a multi-million dollar corporation. I live by myself in a large house in the outskirts of Los Angeles. I don't really need a man yet, considering I'm too deep in my business to go out and search for a long-term thing. I'm not deprived of dick though, I can get that whenever I wanted to.

My phone rang and I picked it up. "Ms.Rose, a man is on line 2 and has requested to talk to you." Rachel explained.

"Thank you Rachel." I replied as I switched the line over.

A u g u s t

"I wan' this video done befo I go on tour." I explained to the people in the room.

I was getting ready to go on tour with my niggas Chris Brown and Trey Songz. I wanted to give the fans something before the tour kicks off, and I knew the perfect video would be to Porn Star. That track was a lot of people favorite on my album Testimony.

Me and a few others were sitting in the studio coming up with ideas for the video.

"Aye bruh, get a real porn star." James said after taking a puff of his blunt.

"Aight. Somebody find me tha numba to a good porn agency." I shrugged and sat back, scratching my head and taking another puff of my blunt.

A few minutes later, a phone was handed to me and I smirked as a woman answered the phone.

"Devyn Rose, how may I help you?" A familiar voice greeted me.

I shook my head and cleared my throat. "Wass'am. I'm shootin' a music video and I wan' a few a ya stars in it." I licked my lips.

"Well, you can stop by the building and we can go through my available girls. We can talk price after you look through my girls." Devyn explained.

"Aight bet." I took a sip of my drank and licked my lips. "I'ya stop by to'mar if you available."

"Yes, I'm free at 5." She informed. "I'll put you on my agenda Mr...?"

"Alsina. August Alsina."

There was a long pause before she finally replied. "I'll see you tomorrow Mr.Alsina." Then she hung up.

I scrunched my eye brows and eyed the phone. Man that girl sound familiar.

I'ont know why I'm thinkin' so hard about this. I done fucked so many girls in my time, it ain't e'en funny. I mean, being a nigga in tha industry, females gon' offer pussy left and right. I'm a nice nigga and so I'ya lay some pipe down.

Cus' growin' up my skinny, scrawny ass ain't get much pussy. I ain't have the best life. I ain't really have a father figure, so I was a lil bad ass nigga. Runnin' the streets, breaking the rules and shit. I ain't really have a lot like 'em otha kids. I remember wakin' up, being broke, sleepin' on my homies couch and shit. I was tired of that shit, so I started dealing.

I dealed until som' niggas gunned down my brutha. That was the bottom for me, I lost my brutha in the game, and I had to get my shit togetha befo' I ended up 6 feet under too. I let that drug shit go and pushed this music shit. I hustled for years before I finally got my break.

Now that I'm livin' good, mama no longer strugglin', all I can do is thank God. I'm making damn sure that I stay consistent in my shit and I won't have to worry about going back to them hustlin' days.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

VOTE

COMMENT

Official first chapter ^~^ Hope y'all like it <3