Remember Me

D e v y n .

"Ms.Rose." Rachel said as she stood outside my open door.

"Come in Rachel." I said after I finished proofreading the email I had been typing before she came over. I hit send and closed that tab before giving her my full attention.

"Playboy sent over their list of available girls for the shoot, and they're waiting on your list of men." She handed me the portfolio of the women they would have in the shoot. I studied them and gestured for Rachel to hand me the file with my male actors. I picked the ones who would look the most attractive with the girls and told Rachel to send them a copy of the ones I picked. She complied and walked out of my office.

Today was an easy day. All my meetings were taken care of and now all I had left was my appointment with August Alsina.

The August Alsina. This guy was every girls wet dream and every guys worst nightmare. All he had to do was speak to a girl with that Louisiana accent of his and I swear she'd be wetter than a water park on a rainy day.

I got the pleasure of sleeping with him, and it was definitely one of the best orgasms I'd ever experienced. He definitely knows how to please a woman, but I bet he'd had so many girls since then he probably wouldn't recognize me.

I was brought out of my thoughts by my office door swinging open. I was getting ready to fire whoever it was when I realized it was my best friend Olivia.

"Biiiiiitch !" She screeched.

I rolled my eyes and stared at her blankly. "What do you want?"

"So, I was passing by and saw my future baby daddy coming into the building and so I casually stalked him and turns out he's scheduled to meet with you today! Why the hell you ain't tell me you were working with my baby daddy August?" She had this weird look on her face while she slumped against my body, resting her head on my shoulder. "You know I been wanting to marry him since five ever." She sighed dramatically.

"But I slept with him already." I countered.

"You sleep with everybody. That doesn't count." She shot back.

"I have no shame in my sexual encounters bitch." I pushed her off of me. She fixed her clothes and stuck her tongue at me.

"Can you at least let me meet him?" She stuck out her bottom lip.

"You can meet him on your way out. Good bye." I replied.

There was a knock on my office door. "Come on in Rachel."

She popped her head in. "M-Mr. Alsina is here."

"Send him in and take her out." I gestured to Olivia.

"I'm going, I'm going." Olivia said as she walked out of my office. I knew she wouldn't act a fool in front of my clients so I wasn't worried. A short minute later, August walked into my office.