Confessions Part Two

A u g u s t

"Damn, forgot how good ya cookin' is." I complimented, licking my lips as I helped put the dishes in the sink.

"Well thank you." Diamond laughed.

"It's been real nice havin' you 'round wit' Aniya." I leaned against the counter and watched as she began cleaning up the kitchen.

"It's nice being hea with you too Anthony." She smiled.

"I'ya go get Annie ready fa' bed." I said walking out the kitchen and going into the living room.

"Mkaay, we can do that." I watched Annie nod and hang up.

"Who you talkin' too baby girl?" I asked, picking her up and kissing her cheek."

"Debra Sunflower." She grinned. "She's gonna come and we gonna talk with our faces together."

"Well let's getchu all cleaned up befo' she arrives." I sat her on the counter in the bathroom and began running the water. "Bubbles?"

"Duh daddy." She huffed.

"You always so mean ta daddy. Hurts my heart Annie." I shook my head and poured bubbles into the warm water.

"I love you daddy." She said when I stood up to help her out of her clothes.

"And I love you." I kissed her cheeks and put her down.

She climbed into the tub and gasped. "Daaaaddy. You fa'got my dolls! They have ta be ka-lean tooooo." She leaned against the side of the tub and hung her head low. "You rooo-end bathtime."

"Ah man. I'm sorry. I'ya go get 'em. You just be careful 'til I get back." I quickly left the bathroom and went into the guest room to grab her dolls. I wasn't sure how many she needed, so I grabbed the entire box of dolls and carried it to the bathroom. I sat the box in front of the toilet. I put the lid down and sat down.

"Which ones you want?" I asked Annie.

"The mermaid ones daddy. They the ones that can breathe in bubble water." She explained. I handed her the three mermaids and watched as she animatedly played with the dolls.

I ain't ever thought one little kid could mean the world to me. My mindset completely changed. I was doing this solely for the purpose to be a better father for the child Devyn is carrying, but now I had gotten attached to this little girl. I wouldn't allow them to go back to Atlanta. Aniya will enroll in a school around here and her and Diamond could live here with me.

After I tucked Aniya into bed, I took a shower of my own and pulled on some boxers and a pair of sweatpants. I walked into Diamond's room. She was laying across the bed in a t-shirt. From my view of her ass, I was 100 percent sure she ain't have no panties on.

"Damn." I cleared my throat and walked over. "I was thinking, I wouldn't want to be away from Aniya no mo', so if you don't mind, I'd love it if yaw would stay."

She smiled. "I'd love to." She stood up from the bed and pulled me into a hug. My hands went to her ass on their own. She pulled back and looked into my eyes before glancing at my lips. I licked my lips and I don't really know if she leaned in first or me, but next thing I know is we were both naked under the sheets.

Her nails dug into my back as I stroked in and out of her. Her legs were locked around my waist as I alternated between quick and slow thrusts.

"S-shit." She moaned, back arching as I repeatedly hit a sensitive spot inside of her. "I'm finna-"

I rested my head in her neck as she clenched her lips around me. I thrust into her a few more times before I pulled out and came on her chest.

"Ewww." She pouted. "You couldn't have pointed that anywhere besides on me?"

"My bad. We'a clean you up." I got off of her and stood on side of the bed.

There was a knock on the door. "I'll be right back." I told Diamond before I pulled on my discarded sweatpants and walked down stairs and opened the door.

"Dev? Wha'chu doin' hea?" I asked when I opened the door to see her heading down the stairs.

"I called a while ago... I talked to Aniya... I wanted to see you." She walked back up to the door and shifted uncomfortably.

Debra Sunflower ... Devyn Rose ... That little girl is something else. I laughed to myself.
"You wan' come in?" I asked.

"No. It's late. I should've been aware of the time. I'm sorry for waking you." She hung my head low.

"Dev, what's wrong wit'chu?" I asked. "Why you crying?"

Did she lose the baby? Is she hurt? Did that bitch nigga she went on that date with hurt her? I swea ta God I'd kill him if he hurt her. I ain't ever seen Dev cry like this and it hurt my chest.

"I fell in love with you. I knew it before we were even serious. I miss you calling me your baybeh mana in that sexy New Orleans accent. I miss how easily everything was between us. I wish you'd care about this child growing inside me as much as you care about Aniya. I hate that you don't share my feelings. I hate that I couldn't like a regular ass nigga and get pregnant by a regular ass nigga instead of you because I can't deal with this hot and cold bullshit we have together. I just-" She covered her mouth and sobbed.

I ain't know what to do after hearing her say all of that. I knew it wouldn't have been beneficial to tell her I ain't feel the same way.

"August, is everything okay?" Diamond asked, wrapping an arm around my waist and pushing the door open wider.

Ah shit .

Dev wiped at her face and sniffed a few times. "This was such a dumb idea... Just forget I said anything." She began walking away.

"Dev wait!"

"No. You don't feel the same way. I just made a complete fool out of myself."

"Look, I'm not the best nigga in the world for you, I don't deserve you. You deserve better. Please don't cry over a nigga like me. I ain't worth yo tears ma." I motioned for Diamond to give us a little space as I walked over to her. "We can talk more tomorrow, after we both sleep on what'chu said, and go from there." I offered.

"Yeah, okay." She shook her head and walked back to her car.

I walked back into the house and sat on the couch. Diamond sat beside me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I hope it's not my fault..." She said.

I shook my head. "Nah. It's mine. I ain't ever did nothing right fa' Dev."

I hope we can move on from this for the sake of the child growing inside of her.

I do got love for Dev, but I guess I ain't really see a future with her. I guess I was just interested in the thought of being with a Porn Star.

-------

😭 Damn Aug .

I don't have any questions. Just ... Leave feedback . Haha .

I named the last two Chapters Confessions because the entire time I was writing these two I kept singing "Says she's 3 months pregnant and she's keeping it." The title had nothing to do with Dev confessing her love, that was just a coincidence.