Houstalantavegas

A u g u s t .

"She ride me..." I held the mic out in the direction of the crowd and grinned as they sang the lyrics.

It was always an amazing feeling being out on stage performing for thousands of people.

The dancers came out and did they thang. You know I had ta smack a few asses while they twerked and moved against me.

"Man I luv dis shit!" The crowd screamed as I began performing the song. They sang along as I did my dance .

"She say she just got her some titties...." Trey sang as he walked out on stage. The crowd went crazy. He shook my hand before going to the edge of the stage and touching the fans hands.

"She say make love, just make love, just make love to me right noow." Chris came out singing. The arena went crazy as all three of us bounced around the stage.

We been out on the road for a month. We'd be heading out to Atlanta in the morning and I was excited. I'd see a lot of my family in the A. I'm glad I'd get a few hours to catch up with them.

"We outchea!" I did my lil dance on my way off the stage.

I grabbed my phone off the dressing room counter and smacked my lips at the twenty-something messages ol girl had sent my phone.

Shouldn't have been kind to her when she was going through that shit. She think a nigga want her and I never did. It was always only sex with us. Ion know why she couldn't understand that.

"Meet and greets in ten minutes." My manager informed from the other side of the door. I quickly washed up and changed into something fresh.

I walked out to the area where the fans were waiting and we quickly began to snap pictures.

It amazes me when the fans buy me gifts. They range from shirts to jewelry, blunts and condoms. I always get a laugh out of the whole thing.

This beautiful girl walked over grinning. I posed for our picture and then she began to talk a mile a minute. "I love you sooo much. You don't understand how deeply I love you even though I know you're off limits because you're dating Devyn Rose. Majority of the Nation ships y'all, but you know it's always the half who are bitter because they want you single forever." She took a breath. "Y'all are sooo cute by the way. It would've been cool if she was here too, but we all know she's busy and it's not always good to have ya girlfriend on tour and everything." She finished with a grin.

I knitted my eye brows together.

How did the fans know about Dev and I? Why did they assume we were dating? Why the hell I ain't hear about all this before?

"Huh?" I said intelligently. I looked at the awaiting fans and got their attention. "Aight, so y'all all done heard rumors about Dev and I?" Most of them nodded. Some were smiling, and some had jealousy all over their faces. "Wow." I chuckled and made a mental note to bring up the situation to Dev later on this week.

Man, ain't no telling how these fans knew about Dev and I. The media be watching a nigga like a hawk. Can't have nothing personal.

D e v y n .

"Miss Rose are you ready for the next set of women?" Rachel asked. I nodded, sitting at the table with a few of the managers I had hired to run the strip club in Atlanta.

I hadn't estimated the trip would be longer than a week, but here I was on my 15th day in Atlanta. The building wasn't designed how I'd hoped, so I had to do more than just hire a few people. I had to supervise each and every arrangement made to the building.

Time went by as hundreds, maybe even thousands of girls danced for me. In the end, I only hired fifty girls. I only wanted the best, and I made sure to inform both the managers and the girls that if they slacked off, they'd be fired and replaced. I refused to let my name be dragged into the mud because of half assed workers.

Once I was done for the day, I went back to my hotel and showered. I had decided that I'd surprise Chris and go to the concert tonight. I had already gotten my ticket and sent word to Chris' people.

I settled on a simple firm fitting dress with heels. I didn't need to be all out there, it was just Chris and them.

Them being Trey and August. Trey Songz and August Alsina. The August Alsina who I'd happily indulged in a mouth watering, panty wetting make out session with. Why hadn't I thought this through? Why am I making a big deal out of things? It's nothing. Pretend like that kiss didn't make me want more. Pretend like I'm still mad about him sleeping with my hoe of an ex best friend. I can do it.

I entered through the back door and waved to all of the people I knew from being around them so much. I heard their loud laughing so I quickly followed the sound until I made it to the dressing rooms. I tested the door handle and grinned when it wasn't locked. I walked in cheerfully.

"Oh shit! Who is this fine ass shorty?" Chris grinned as he pulled me into his arms, leaving whoever he was conversing with before I had walked in.

"Look at yo lil cornbread head ass." I grinned hugging him back.

"You ain't tell me you was coming." He let go and took a step back.

"Surprise!" I said wiggling my eye brows.

"Oh my god! That's Devyn Rose." I heard someone say.

"She's so much prettier in person."

"Why she all on my man when hers is right there?"

I scrunched my eye brows at that last comment. Who's my man?

August stood up and walked over to me as Chris went back to the woman he was talking to. "Hey Dev."

"Aug." I smiled giving him a quick hug.

"We gotta talk-" he was cut off by a knock on the door.

"Showtime!" The person shouted.

"We'a talk afta the show." He finished. He smirked and followed everyone out of the room. I followed and was gonna head out to the exit to go to my seat, but August stopped me.

"Why don't you become a part of the show. When I perform Porn Star why don't you come out on stage and do a lil som'n." He smirked.

I shrugged. "Sure." I followed a woman to wardrobe and she got me dressed. When the transition from Kissin' On My Tattoos to Porn Star came, I sauntered out on to the stage and stood in front of August.

Some of the audience gasped and I was even more confused.

August wrapped his arms around my waist as he sang the lyrics. I ignored my confusion and swayed my hips against his. I touched my fingers to my toes and rotated my hips. August gave me a not so gentle smack on my ass and I stood up and glared at him. He winked and I rolled my eyes. He pulled me to him and rubbed my booty.

The crowd erupted in shouts and screams before the entire arena started chanting. "ROSINA! ROSINA!"

Who the hell is Rosina?

-----

This chapter sucked ass 😂 I don't know wtf is wrong with me right now, but I apologize for this bullshit .

VOTE

COMMENT

Um , ion even know what I could ask at this moment . Just . Idk .

OH CHAPTER DEDICATED TO ( dang it I forgot your username, and I'm too lazy to go back and look for it, so when you see this and know it was you who came up with the ship name comment so I can dedicate this chapter to you , lol )

I may or may not update tomorrow as an apology for this sucky chapter .

I also may or may not have a Rihanna story on my page that you may or may not want to read . Lol .

P.S . I will no longer write at any time after 10pm because it's usually garbage. I am sincerely sorry. 😂💕👌🏾