Mother's Day

D e v y n .

"What the hell is Rosina?" I asked confused.

He laughed, placing his hand on the back of the couch and leaning closer. "It's our 'ship' name." He used his left hand to make air quotes around ship.

After they had taken meet and greet pictures and all that, the boys and I went to a club. We laughed and had fun and when the night had ended, August invited me back to his hotel room. I, being slightly under the influence, agreed and now here we are.

"What's a ship?" I never heard any of this.

"You know like Kimye, Brangelina..." He shrugged. "My fans got this idea that we dating."

I scrunched my eye brows. "Where did they get that idea?"

"The media has taken lots a pictures of us together. Plus the Porn Star video," he smirked. "I'd think we were together too after alla that."

I gasped. "Oh my God. Aug, you didn't help all these assumptions by that stunt we pulled at the concert. You knew they thought we were a couple and now that I done backed alla my ass on you, they're probably certain I'm dating yo skinny ass....." I can't believe you."

He just laughed, one of those stomach aching, tears pooling in your eyes laughs. "I luh givin' the nation something to talk 'bout. I'm a lil petty."

I shook my head. "You're so annoying."

"That ain't ever bother you befo'." He grinned, leaning closer. "You know what else ain't ever bother you?"

"What?" I asked, sliding my tongue out between my lips as I eyed him.

He smirked before pressing his lips against my neck. He slid his tongue along the sensitive skin on my neck.

"August..." I said in a whispered tone. "You should stop." I added.

This would end badly. August and I weren't supposed to be together. There were always odds against us and I knew they'd never be in our favor. If we were to have sex at this moment, it would only cause even more problems.

I couldn't.

I shouldn't.

I -

"Oh god!" I moaned as he inserted himself inside of me.

When did we get naked? When did I lay back on the couch?

"Unngh.." He groaned as he lay there all the way inside of me. "Shit.."

I bit down on my lip as I held him closer to me. "Move." I panted.

As soon as the words escaped my lips he kicked into overdrive. He thrust in and out of me repeatedly as I moaned and clawed against his back.

"Don't f-fucking stop." I arched my back as he hit the perfect spot. My legs shook as my body began to heat up.

He sped up, lifting my legs on to his shoulders and continued his thrusts.

"I'm- " I moaned as I reached my climax. He continued his strokes until he pulled out and came also.

My breathing was irregular as August stood up and stretched. His body glistened with sweat. He eyed my exhausted body with eyes still glazed over with lust.

"What are you doing?!" I laughed as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Round two." He laughed leading me into the bedroom.

God, give me strength.

This man would be the death of me.

A u g u s t .

"Fuck!" She tilted her head back as she rode me. Her hands were gripping my legs for support as she moved her hips in every direction.

I had a firm grip around her waist as I guided her.

"I'm so close." She gasped before sinking her teeth into her bottom lip. I felt her walls tighten around me. She let out a shuddered breath as she released and I soon followed.

She collapsed on to my chest and sighed. "Damn."

I nodded in agreement. We lay there for a few minutes until our breathing regulated.

"We needa get cleaned up." I said.

The only response I received was a stream of soft breaths.

I smirked triumphantly.

I put that ass to sleep.

I slowly laid her down on the bed and moved to the bathroom. I grabbed a towel and washed myself off before wetting a second towel to clean Dev off with.

Once the sticky mess was taken care of, I laid back in the bed and pulled her against my chest.

Damn, Dev and I been through so much shit. I put her through a lot and I was grateful we moved on from that. Looking back, I regret talking to her friend. I always wondered where Dev and I would be if I had given her all my attention. Would we really be a couple like my fans assumed we were?

Would she have still fucked with Trey? Damn, I still can't believe Trey and Dev fucked with each other. They act like nothing happened, and as long as I'm around nothing would ever happen again.

I looked down at the sleeping woman in my arms and smiled.

I'd show Dev that we could make this work. We ain't gotta do labels or whatever, but I'd assure her she's my only one.

My phone began to ring loudly on the bedside table. Not wanting to wake Dev, I quickly scooped it up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"August, you haven't been returning my calls and texts baby. Why are you up so late anyway? Shouldn't you be asleep?"

Why was ol' girl still calling my damn phone?

"Ion understand why you can't take hint. I'm not interested in you. It was never supposed to be anything more than sex. Stop calling my fucking phone." I hung up, not waiting for a reply. I turned my phone on silent and threw it back on to the table.

Of course my dumb ass would get involved with a psychotic fan. She didn't take no for an answer, and she was very fucking persistent.

If this shit don't stop, I'm gone have to do something about it.

If I wanted to be 100 with Dev, Ol girl gone have to kick rocks.

But for now, I'll enjoy the feeling of having Devyn fine ass in my arms.

I smiled down at her sleeping form and pressed a kiss on her forehead.

Time to get my shit together.

----------

VOTE

COMMENT

Ta da ! Told y'all I'd update something better.

Questions:

1. How are you feeling about Rosina after this chapter?

2. When you imagine Dev, which celebrity comes to mind?

3. If you were in Devyn's shoes would you have given in to August ?