Prologue

Jimin and jungkook were good friends.

Jimin was a normal guy, his parents just wanted him to focus on studies and stay away from bad company.

Jungkook was a player, he got everything in his life and the first time he saw jimin he got the wicked thought to making the other his and his only slut. 

When jimin realised the kind of person jungkook is, he maintained his distance and left him. But the ghost didn't. 

The high school days, where we make the most beautiful memories of our life, like having the feeling of first crush even if you were rejected. The pranks done by friends on each other. Sometimes leaving the classroom for fun,and what not.

But Jimin doesn't want to remember his  early high school days. Because of it he is still suffering with the ghost behind him, he is a murderer even if it was done by the ghost but she was in his body. And this is all because of the Jungkook.

Hey guys!!! So this is my new Jikook story again it won't be too long, so you can say a short story. But this one is different from my past stories I have published.

If you feel uncomfortable with the following topics please don't read.
•Ghost
•bdsm
•rape/ forcing
•cursing

Like always this is
Top jungkook¡ Bottom jimin!