chapter 8

Past

It was Autumn break in school, Jimin was enjoying it more than he ever had. All his life he was stuffed inside loads of book and suddenly he has a boyfriend.

That sounds so good to him, that he has a boyfriend somebody who loves him besides his family. In his previous school everyone considered him a nerd and use to mock him. He even had a crush back then, he was a popular boy but a kind one. He had helped jimin so much in his previous school that he can't help but developed feelings for him.

Similarly jungkook was the first one to approach him in his new school. Before coming to this school he had made plans that he won't be shy little nerd here but not everything goes according to plan. On his first day he was nervous and shy again. It was jungkook who helped him getting comfortable around the surrounding.

The boy wasn't the ideal guy of jimin's dream. But then again we can't help who we fall for. He won't say he love jungkook. But he would say he likes him.

Where jimin was still scared of many things jungkook was always bold and stubborn to take all his worry away.

This holiday was going to be a very long one. He can't help but think what jungkook would be doing.

They were friends for more than three months, and now they are boyfriends but still Jimin didn't knew much about jungkook.

The only thing he knows is, jungkook lives dark colours, he is good at everything, he can ignore you if he wants, can be cute and angry bird but always looks charming.

Being too close to jungkook always made him feel like he is on drugs. Whenever he gets in the muscular boys arm always made him feel to hold that guy tight and feel every inch of his back muscles.

The first time he got thoughts like that he panicked and refused to be close to jungkook. But then when jungkook embraced him out of blue behind his back, he just blurted it all. On which jungkook laughed and teased him that how adorable jimin was being. And this time jungkook was spitting truth.

Jeon Jungkook was falling. From the starting of his high school he didn't have any person in his bed. The thought he have shared bed with too many sluts mow disgusted him.

Jungkook was sleeping around when he reached grade eight, he was a hormonal teenager. And there was a girl in his school who offered him a blow job. He didn't payed that much thought too it and gave in. And that was the start of his wildlife. The girl was nothing special when he started sleeping with other older girls.

He thought he was straight till middle of his eight grade. Then he realised he was bisexual not much a little.

When a one of the boyfriend of the girl he slept with came complain about his issues with him. The guy was adamant on fight but when jungkook agreed, he took him to the janitor's room.

All his past is disturbing jungkook. He is not ashamed of himself but of his actions.

He have heard about jimin's view on life and his ideal life partners. It was so different from what he is. It scares him that if jimin gets to know all about him what will happen. When finally he have met someone whom both his soul and heart loves.

All the difference in him were not going unnoticed by his so called friends. Who were still living the same life. He knew he can't just break their friendship but now it was making him frustrated living a double life. 

He was attending his nightclubs but his mind was on jimin. Telling those shit he considered friend that jimin was just his prey made him mad on himself.

But he refused to gave in his friends demand to have a girl or boys in his arm. Those places are now already reserved for the small human who is making his small home in both his heart, mind and life.