chapter 3

Past

Jimin made more friends in school because of his good grades in studies while jungkook only used to talk to him,and some of his Friends which jimin didn't liked, because they were the fuckboys of the school. But still he used to talk to jungkook cause he never saw him doing these things. Poor jimin unaware that his friend is the leader of those fuckboys.

Jungkook came to know that jimin don't like bad boys and not even interact with them on the first day he visited jimin's house. Jimin's parents didn't hide their disagreement for jungkook to be jimin's friends. Nd suggested jimin to not take jungkook's company as a friend. From his improper school uniform and long hairs they judged him as a bad boy. Even though looks can be deceiving,but in jimin's case it wasn't. Jungkook convinced jimin's parents by behaving himself well in front of them and jimin.

It have been 3 months his plan was going smooth. He was close friend of jimin. And jimin didn't knew about his secret desire and other, pretty disgusting shits. He had some of jimin's photo which he have clicked without his permission.

Half yearly exams were coming close everyone was preparing for exam. Jungkook made jimin promise that if he got better grades than jimin and jimin will do what jungkook wants. Jimin agreed to it. It might sound childish to bet on grades but with park jimin this was only way to make him agree.

Soon the exams ended and result was announced as always jimin got good grades but jungkook ended up second after jimin. Jimin was surprised at this cause jungkook was never serious for studies so, he told jungkook that he will do whatever jungkook will ask. Jungkook knew that he didn't have to replace jimin in ranks for getting what he wants. Jimin's polite behaviour will surely make his plan successful. So jungkook asked jimin to spend his whole day with jungkook in school. As it was a working day. And jimin happily agreed to it.

Jimin's POV

I was getting ready for school, today is Jungkook's bday so yesterday I bought him a black leather simple yet classic belt. I noticed his love for leather things. I hope he will love my gift.

When I reached the school everyone was wishing him but he was sitting straight with his armed folded, on his seat. I know he hates people. It took us three months to become good friends. At first I was not sure because my parents are always like be friends with good people, and when they met jungkook. They started ranting their old lecture. I know they are worried about me. But we are just normal children.

Soon i started walking towards jungkook's desk." Hey kookie, happy birthday."I hugged him tightly which he returned. Holding me with one arm and caressing by back with other. I felt shivers but they felt good. Him caressing my back felt good. But i panicked, and broke the hug and smiled awkwardly.

" I-I brought a gift for you" i told him but today he is weird. He is not smiling at me like he used to do, does something happened to him. We never talked about his family much. Soon he replied breaking his silence.

"Really? I also have a gift for you"he said with a sudden grin forming on his face. And a frown on mine. He is really weird. But good weird.

I pointed my index toward me, and asked for confirmation " me?" At which he just nodded his head vigorously like a cute child his long hairs was shaking with the movement of his head and stopped right above his eyes. I removed hairs from his eyes gently. And we made eye contact his eyes were shining like diamond which was making jimin mesmerized.

 And we made eye contact his eyes were shining like diamond which was making jimin mesmerized

Jungkook's hair in high school

Author's pov

"Jungkook" a loud high pitched voice echoed in the class drawing jimin's attention from jungkook.

"Who let you in here?" Jungkook asked her coldly as always he used to talk with others.

"I don't need someone's permission my dad is the trusty i can go anywhere i want." She smiled and walked like a model in her tight black shorts showing her legs." And since I want to sit on the seat you are on, but it is occupied" making a sad face holding straps of her bag she moved slowly. "So I will sit on your lap" and she was on his lap crossing her legs and arms locking around jungkook's neck.

In just mere seconds she was on ground. Jimin gasped seeing the scene she fall down right on his feet he backed a little in fear.

The whole class was expecting this and they knew they better keep their mouth shut and head straight.

"Come with me" Jimin only heard Jungkook's footsteps outside the class. He followed him as he knew it was for him. But his footsteps stopped when he saw Jungkook entering the so called ghost room.

A/n: if you like it,please vote 💜