chapter 12

Unedited

Past

As said by yoongi all four of them gathered at cafeteria during lunch time. Yoongi is a person one who looks scary and remains quiet and  whenever he speaks its literally fire coming out of him. Jungkook was always inspired by yoongi's personality, He literally saw yoongi as his older brother, while yoongi's father  is  secretary of jungkook's grandfather. Still he  was like his uncle (better than his uncle).

Jimin and jungkook were their at the table early than other two, just sitting quietly, with no emotion.

"What happened jiminie, you look like a boiled potato" The guy chuckled at his statement, while that sentence made the other person beside him look at jimin's face properly, which was really looking like a boil potato. All colours in his his eyes, and the big smile which is always there was Missing today, like bland boiled potato.

"What a boiled potato? How can you say that ? My skin, ahh" he touched his face sadly, even if he wouldn't not agree in front of others jimin really loved the way he is, stunning thats the word he use for himself whenever he looks at the mirror.

"Stop teasing him taehyung" Stern voice came from behind, where yoongi was there with four cold coffee. Taehyung sat down at his place as soon as he heard the older. He obviously doesn't want his crush to be sad with him after yesterday's fight.

"So, I will not ask you to tell me why that little fight for yours took place yesterday. You all are now grown up, knows the difference between right and wrong. And I really hate explaining basic things to these two wanna be adults and a clumsy duckling"

"I am not duckling, clumsy is acceptable" jimin said in low voice not to make their scolding session too long.  While the other two murmured guiltily.

"Pick this up now I didn't buyed three extra coffee for myself" he ordered while sipping his own coffee. He stared at the three youngers, even if he said he is not interested in the reason his eyes were telling otherwise.

Jimin noticed the time everyone was quiet so he came up with the words he was preparing for.

"Hyung, what's your ideal type?" The statment made the three gagged on their drinks.

Yoongi was shocked while the other two, taehyung and jungkook felt betrayed for different reasons.

"What?" He coughed. Taehyung patting hos back lightly. And jungkook staring hard im jimin's soul.

"I said what's your ideal type hyung? Please tell me, I am just curious you know" jimin said again in a relaxed manner.

Jungkook clenched his fist while his eyes were not leaving jimin's innocent looking face. Their argument was left unsaid but that didn't mean jimin would start looking for others.

Then there was taehyung with mixed feeling of jealousy, sadness and little bit of curiosity. He is an extrovert but he still couldn't mustered up the courage to ask yoongi his ideal type.

"Ok, that sounds fishy... But I really don't have a ideal type" He glanced at taehyung and looked away.

"Hmmmm, I bet you really don't like anyone, right?" Jimin tried to dig the olders mind again.

"Shut up, I have to go. My classes are going to start, and you two better not kill each other" he pulled himself and left the table in haste.

"This kid is so shameless" muttering to himself he gave a last to look to trio now far away from him

"Ideal type" Both the now hostile guys said together while giving death stare to the jimin who was enjoying his drink az nothing happened.

"Ha ha I was just asking him, but why you guys look in a bad mood, BYEE"  jimin took his chance a ran away for his life without explaining anything to the furious guys.

"I don't want to talk to you" they said in unison

"Not again, Why are you imitating me?" Jungkook didn't respond and just looked away while sipping his drink

" Do you think jimin likes yoongi?" Taehyung's face drowned in sadness, hearing this from the other.

"I.. don't know" he replied in low voice.

"You like yoongi, right"?

"Nooooo.... I don't..well I do, and you, you like jimin right?" Taehyung hesitantly came closer to jungkook. "Don't lie to me, I have seen too many dramas to know that, and I even saw your face while jimin asked yoongi about his ideal type" suddenly too enthusiastic spilled all his thoughts out too a still angry jungkook.

"Help me"

"Will do, help me too man" jungkook just nodded and left taehyung alone.

"This guy sure has some personality disorder or being heir of rich family disorder, well both are same. Helping  him to be  someone jimin will like, ahh that's hard but I WILL HELP YOU " he stood and screamed.

Jungkook came In the classroom everybody was on their seat, and as always seat behind jimin was empty. Some may say its a coincident but his classmates knows better than that.

Jungkook sat on his place, and tried to sneak at jimin's desk. He was really annoyed they have not talked to each other and this yoongi incident happened which is making him feel like a fish thrown out of water.

"Jimin" no response

But then he felt something throwed at his head, before he could shout at someone for it, he looked at jimin's eyes which was looking at him .

"Finally-"

"Open that paper in your hand" and the smaller turned back toward the board.

"You could have said things to me-"
meet me in the ghost room

"Where is this taehyung?I swear he is always unavailable at the most important time" jimin sighed while walking back and forth at the place he and taehyung decided to meet up.

"Hello to you too traitor" The talker came with a hard expression on his face.

"A what?" A totally confused jimin tried to question, what happened to his friend/ best friend. Or was it only in his mind that he thought they are best friends.

"TRAITOR" taehyung screamed again

"Taehyung I really don't know why are you this angry at me, while I was just trying to get close with yoongi hyung-"

"How dare you?" Third voice came out their back.

"Jungkook"both taehyung and jimin were shocked to see the younger coming from the corner

A/n: Is it too fast?