chapter 10

Past

Relationship was a very strange thing for jungkook. Looking at his boyfriend or secret boyfriend which he really don't like. Jimin have become a important person in his life. Even with his conservative parents stopping him to be friends with a deviant like him. Jungkook was still not sure if he will be able to love jimin but he doesn't want to leave him like he did to his past flings. All he past flings were like him. Careless, horny, and fucked up rich kids who never knew about love and all. The only thing they know is taking pleasure, doesn't matter what they have to do or if they will hurt someone because of their actions.

They were taught to be like that, like everything belongs to them, they have to work hard for the company and family and other than that they won't have any problem. Due to all this reasons it was hard for his past flings to get this he is not available right now. He can't think of sleeping with someone else now. The thought that jimin would be disgusted by him if he knew the kind of life he lived always pesters him.

He saw the look jimin gave to the guy who cheated on his boyfriend with some girl and openly admitting it. The whole day jimin was pissed just because of that news. When jungkook tried to calm him about the situation, he heard the scariest word of his life with very clear intentions.

"Jungkook think of it like I cheated on you. How will you feel, huh? This behaviour disgusts me. If you ever cheated on me I will never see your face again. None of your explanation will be heard, and most importantly I will be disappointed with myself that I loved a unfaithful person, who broke my heart without any second thought or whatsoever "

A clear warning. Not that he was scared, why would be he scared of his cute boyfriend but that's was hella terrifying.

Jimin did cleared  that he trusted him. Which jungkook knew of course. But listening to jimin's confessions are always sweet, to sweet to digest. To sweet to believe that there is little sweetness in his bitter life. One thing that jungkook learnt there was it was no way he will do such thing to jimin.

Call it his possessiveness, obsession or love. Nobody can have jimin, except him. He will make sure that jimin can never fell out of love with him. He will do everything that will provide him jimin's love.

Talking about possessive nature he really wanted to break nose of that new guy who have entered in his class in middle of the semester. The guy is a leech, whenever he looks for jimin in school that guy is always sticking with his boyfriend like they are in relationship. He never reacted to it in front of everyone but jimin always saw the look jungkook through at him when he is with Taehyung. The lovely doe eyes never always kills him with love, but with taehyung they turn dark in jealousy in rage. The only thing that jimin could do in that situation is to pull jungkook in between him and taehyung naturally. The small smile that jungkook's give him every thim he does this makes him jump on his hunk boyfriend and kiss and lick him like a lovesick cat.

Taehyung never noticed the looks the secret couple gave to each other as he was busy in his own dreams with the cold guy he met in his new school. People say he he is cold, heartless but taehyung will like to add beautiful. The boy was beautiful and strong. His intentions were clear when they met first to not to disturb him unless its an emergency. He laughed thinking of it as a joke but God that was so true that he feel like he is in the bad guy list of yoongi.

He really annoyed the shit of the boy to tell him to fuck out his eyesight until he really wants to die.

"Did you both even heard, what yoongi said to me? "

"Yea , he said duck off to you and now you are here annoying jimin" Jungkook was the one to reply. Taehyung knew that in comparison with jungkook and yoongi, jungkook hates him more. Now he really thinks that he is not that great he used to be in his previous school.

"Tell me what annoys you about me ?"

"Everything" jimin slapped the guys chest on his comment.

"Tae, there's nothing wrong with you, give him sometime and Don't forget that you were the handsomest guy in our school" Jungkook's neck snapped as soon as the words were spoken. And the only thing jimin saw was danger

"You find him handsome?"

"Hey you make it sound like its a bad thing. You may not know but I am jimin's crush which he told me now when he is finally over me" and the only thing jungkook heard was crush. He really wanted to crush that guy. But jimin quickly took his hand before taehyung finished.

"You were my crush you dumbo, but jungkook is more handsome than anyone"

"Are you flirting with him?"

"I am" Jimin replies sheepishly now burying his face in Jungkook's chest. He thought he could tell taehyung about his relationship with jungkook as they both talk about everything, he didn't want to hurt jungkook anymore and betray taehyung by keeping secrets.

"Don't come to me after he breaks your heart jimin" Jimin couldn't believe what taehyung said, did he really called him out for flirting with jungkook.

"YOU" Jungkook punched taehyung hard on his face. Jimin was too shocked to react, but before jungkook could throw his second punch he clutched on his boyfriends hand.

"Jungkook stop- don't do this-" Jungkook looked at jimin, anger still visible on his face while taehyung was on floor.

"You really gonna defend him"

"I am not defending him, please look at me jun- look let me call someone first then we can leave this place" he looked at taehyung who still have the audacity to scoff, he stepped forward to catch the guy again before he was jerked behind by jimin in his arm. He huffed but remained like that his hand secured tightly on the smallers waist. His brain was fuzzed and and body on adrenaline. When his breath came back at normal speed he heard jimin talking with someone on phone.

"Yes- you know him right?? Please come right now-yea its urgent- ooh he is here ok thank you"

"JIMIN" the guy came running towards them, face red.

"What the hell you guys were thinking?" The small man shouted at him

" Yoongi, first of all pick me up" Taehyung cried from the back before the lecture could start.

"Yoongi, We will talk about it please take him with you right now. I will take jungkook with me"

"I want to meet you all tomorrow in lunch" No one said anything agreeing silently. Jimin was first one to drag jungkook out of the cafe. Jungkook separated his hand from jimin's grip.

"Don't show me this attitude jungkook, please. I am already pissed. If you really want everything to remain same, follow me" Well both their anger would not let them anywhere and jungkook has regained his sanity so he followed jimin.

It was dark, and jimin didn't tell him where they was going but he saw a garden, with some light.

"You know, I really love you. You never said them back. I am totally aware that we were friends before all this, and still I feel I don't know you jungkook"

A/n: Not edited as always ';-;
Hope you all are doing well, take care of yourself. Thank you for hanging on💜💜💜
I am really excited for writing upcoming chapters 🤡