chapter 2

Unedited

Present

The main door of the house opened it was little dark outside, when he came in he saw it was exact 0500 in the morning. The whole night he was out because he can't sleep and the other reason is she. Someone in his place would have been used to it. But he isn't used to kill people and make them suffer. He wants to get rid of her but,he can't. Not until he becomes strong and forget what happened in past.

Today he have another interview that is he have given many interviews in many different companies. But always that ghost made him resign either by his will or by force. Sometimes ruining his work, and other times giving threat to kill everyone in the building. She didn't even let her work in his father company. So he had to move out and live alone. Every months his parents send him money to survive as he is jobless. And asked time to find a job. This is the last company left in whole seoul and his last hope but he is pretty sure she will ruin this too. But he wants to give it a last chance.

"Don't think too much i won't ruin this one" she said with a light chuckle. At which he also laughed.

"You won't ruin this then are you calling another ghost to ruin my life" his face changed to a Angry standing centimetres away, face facing the mirror where he can clearly she her... Mira.

"Oops jimin-ssi aren't you already ruined by him, who else can ruin you more than him. I bet no one can." Sarcasm was clear in his voice and mischievous smile on her face, how badly jimin wanted to rub her smile unfortunately he can't

" You are no one to me so stop talking about me" He glared at the mirror.

"Indeed, I am no one to you but we have same pain. Don't we?"

"No I don't know anything about you and I don't believe what everyone say about you and from your behaviour I am pretty sure."

"Whatever. Just get ready for today"

Saying this she disappeared from the mirror and jimin took a long deep breath. Handling a crazy ghost plus not getting sleep is not what hw wished for his future. But managed himself and started getting ready for the interview at 8 am.

He applied Little make up and took his file and bag and other necessary things to leave the small apartment. In his way to company he did his breakfast and reached the company 15 minutes earlier. He was glad. That today she didn't showed up while walking for interview but this was weird she loves to mess things up for him.

A message popped on his phone from taehyung. Taehyung is his friend. And how he met is weird.

Tae-sty
All the best baby!!!

Jim-berry
Thank you 💜
I hope this time i will be selected
Pray for me ;-;

Of course i will pray for you.
If you got selected in this one it will be easy for me to meet you.😻😘

Ikr!!
I will switch off the phone now
Byee!!
Drive safe
Okay?.

Okay, i got it! byee!!
XOXO

He switched off the phone and put it in his pocket. And soon he heard some calling his name.

"PARK JIMIN, WHO IS PARK JIMIN?" A girl in black tight skirt and blazer was screaming and managing crowd of people for interview.

"Miss its me" he stood in front of her confidently.

"Ooh. You are next" she said and smiled a little and told others their position.

The candidate came out, she was a girl and was crying badly. Everyone was looking at her silently it was my turn so i didn't wait and get inside with a knock.

There was 4 chair, 3 on one side and other one on the opposite, a tall dimple man told me to sit with a sign. And so I did. What i was said one of the three chairs was empty. I didn't noticed much and greeted the two in front of me.

"Good morning" I gave them a polite smile which they returned.

"Good morning! Park jimin?" The dimpled man asked again.

"Yes."

"So you have worked in many of our rivilary companies but never more than one month. Don't you think it show any of your flaw?"

"I admit. I never worked more than one month in any company because of some personal reasons. It have nothing to do with my working skill" jimin replied confidently

"Can you work here for more than one month" the another man beside him asked.

"Yes sir"

"Then its fine you are selected" the dimple guy said with a smile and other one was looking somewhere else or at someone behind me.

"Thank you sir" I smiled and got up from my seat for shake hands, taking my file back. I turned back just too see my horrible past in his eyes and the same sadistic smirk on lips.

Thank you 💜

I will write this story in past and present. It will mentioned at the top :)