chapter 13

Present

Sweat was dripping from his face, this have not happened for such a long time, that now the mere  cut off of electricity is sending bad vibes to his gut.

"Everybody stay at your place, we will open the windows for natural light after that look at this matter" Namjoon stood up for help and Saving the reputation of the company which both him and jungkook worked hard for.

Everyone took the advice and didn't left the place. It is very unusual of electricity cut in such a big company.

"Dude I think luck is with me today" se ho wishpered to jungkook who was flaring in anger and spontaneously calming himself down.

"What do you mean" he retorted in a higher tone than it was expected.

The jeon employees got scared of listening angered voice of their boss.

"Chill, you are scaring people here"

"Just say what you want"

"You know me so well brother....I want that girl" he silently mouthed it too jungkook. By this time the sun rays have lightly dimmed the light and jungkook clearly got what his new buisness partner wanted.

"You Rascal...I don't sell my employees here for your nasty pleasures" he whispered his words in the others ear. Everything was pissing him off. On top of that the guy just laughed  pushing him back lightly.

"I am not buying it man....its just that you have to help me, by not helping her."

All of sudden the room was lighted again

"I am really sorry for the disturbance, so for now I request you all to join the break and shift the meeting after that"

Both the CEO stood up to leave firstin hurry, while the employees started leaving after them. Except two person.

"Are you gonna stay here Ms. Son?" The poor lady was looking pale, and lost.

"I was waiting for everyone to leave" she tried to reply jimin but her voice was still quite low.

"Well now you can, and maybe join me. I know responsibilities can be har sometimes, but don't he too harsh with your health " he tapped her shoulder.

"You are talking like, you are my senior. I am the senior, me got that" she replied in humour. "Thank you, please go out. I will join you in sometime"

Jimin just smiled and got out. He could feel something was not right with her. After her arrival he became a overthinker, thinking about harmless things as a weapon to destroy him. 

He tried to forget about this situation because he might be thinking of this unnecessarily, and show his weird side to his new colleague.

"Are you gonna stand here all day, lets go" he came out of his wave of thoughts with her smile which was assuring him that he was definitely introspecting the situation very seriously while it was not that big deal.

"Sure" the walked together for their way to the cafeteria. Having small talk about their colleagues and work.

Jimin took a table for them to sit, as he had his lunch just a hour ago.

"Here have it, I used to skip my meals leading to health issues" jimin couldn't refuse her offer because of her pure smile.

"I am very strong. But thanks. Lets eat."

Both of them started eating, laughing and smiling. They almost forgot about all their problems.

"Ms. Son why were you scared when you met CEO Oh?" It almost sound like he was accusing her for something which left her shocked for a while. And then jimin almost sensed that he might have said it more roughly, he tends to do that when cases appears like his past.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to accuse you, I just saw a glimpse of someone who used to be bold all time, but dull once he.. ahh leave this. I am sorry, please excuse me" he ran toward washroom. He started feeling that  he was being throwed in wave of his past. 

Just he missed that His eyes was following him now.

"God I should have taken my pills, ahh" He was Huffing puffing at the floor of the washroom.

Crawling towards one of the stoll his lossed his consciousness and fell in dark.

"You still look like an angel?" He throughed that paper pissed. How can someone call him angel. Jimin was his, No one else can call him angel. If he gets to know who gave that to his precious ex boyfriend he will surely do something that would not be appreciated by his love.

"Love.. what happened to you?" Jungkook sighed calming himself and sat beside the bed in his office room. When he heard the commotion from the nearby cabin which belongs to jimin he ran out. And there he saw a pale, unconscious man carried by his staff. He was about to lose his emotions when a hand grabbed his shoulder, reminding him he can't do anything stupid.

"What happened to secretary park?" Se ho asked instead of jungkook. And jungkook was actually grateful about it.

"Sir, we found him layed on the washroom's floor, we don't know-"

"Ooh I got it I think we should call the doctor please leave mr park in Ceo jeon's cabin, while I call the doctor."

"Sir-"

"Ahh I think that Mr. Jeon won't mind it?"

"Yess, this way, carefully" Jungkook spitted the words annoyingly. Controlling his emotions was always easy for him, but when ever he is with jimin he loses his sanity and emotions.