chapter 6

"jungkook, are you sure we can go in that room?" Jimin asked terrified by the idea. He wasn't superstitious but that room looked scary as it was abandoned.

"Come on jimin, I am already in. Just come in there is no ghost like thing. Its all just stupid rumours." Jungkook smiled confidently.

"Ok" Jimin took a long breath and entered the room. As soon he entered he scanned the room. The room was nothing like a senior class looks. The back wall was filled with colours like children write and draw on wall. Even desks were coloured.

"When did you first came here?" Jimin asked

"The very first day" jungkook said sitting on one of those bench. Even though the room was Coloured but it was neat there was no dirt.

"So why have you brought me here?"

"This place is quiet and peaceful" leaning on the chair taking a long deep breath. On which Jimin just scoffed.

A closed dark spooky room is peaceful. He knew jungkook is strange but not this much.

"Don't mock me. I love darkness. It feels good" Jungkook said looking at the place where jimin is standing hands in pocket of his jeans.

"I agree with the quiet part" he smiled toward the bunny.

"Where is my gift?" Jungkook asked. He was curious what jimin brought for him.

"Its in the class and its about to time for the first one. I am going. I know you won't attend,I will say nothing enjoy your day" With this he left the room and felt relieved. Then he received a notification on his phone he checked it immediately.

Jungkook

Meet me after the school.
And Don't tell anyone about this room they all are scardy cats.

Jimin just checked the message and ran for his class and there the devil was celebrating his first victory.

Jungkook's POV

I have spent my whole day in this so called ghost room getting every information of my beauty. He is just hard to resist. So I have keep my eyes on him. Cause he belongs to me. So its my responsibility to keep him safe from others.

I was painting on the walls as it helps my dark thought to come alive like me. I was waiting for him. But as he is studious guy he is, i gussed he is helping someone so I walked toward his lqst class and there he was alone in the room. Checking something in his bag. I didn't thought twice and entered the room. He was startled but soon composed himself.

"Why did you came? I was just leaving the class" he zipped his bag and walked toward me.

" everybody have left the room only you are here"

"Didn't you said not let anyone know about the room" Tsk. His excuses are always accurate.

"Where do you want to go then?"

"There is a cafe of my friends, let's go there" he replied excitedly.

"Your friend?"

"Yea, he is son of my father's friend. But we are also friend". He gave me his usual smile,Which i really want wipe with my kiss ugh just a little bit more..

"Cafe's are crowded let's go my house."

"Okay, let's go" Made my inner self smirk.

Jungkook took jimin to his apartment as he lived alone. They were both listening to music playing on radio, sometimes jimin singing along the singer . It was just driving jungkook crazy every second listening to older's humming, he just can't Divert his mind from thinking how would he moan under him. How will he fuck him, and break him. As every person beg him to fuck them, but park jimin was not even showing slightest interest, even when they are so close.

Unaware of jungkook's dark thought jimin was excited to see jungkook's home. Jimin was always looking at jungkook. And he can't forget what happened with the girl today in Front if his eyes. He is not defending the girl who just on. He was shocked how jungkook pushed her on floor. But he shrugged it feeling, because anyone would do, that.

Jimin didn't knew when they reached at jungkook's house. But when he the place it wasn't extravagant like he assumed. Jimin have come to know that school belongs to jungkook's family. The younger told him that himself.

"What Happened jimin?"

"Nothing. I just didn't thought you will live at simple place."

"Oh come inside now, or will just admire the outside"

"Hey i am coming don't manhandle me" jimin made a pout

"Wow even the interior is so beautiful, but again its dark" Jimin was complimenting jungkook's house while going in every room as a curious kid.

In hall jungkook was preparing drink for him as he already ordered three medium size pizza.

He goes in the room where jimin was sitting giving his full attention to his phone.

"Jimin, shouldn't you put your phone down. I made drink for us" He said cutely sitting beside jimin holding glass in front of jimin's phone.

Jimin looked at jungkook's eye before taking the class.

"Won't you call your other friends?" He asked the birthday boy who was looking more alive now.

Jimin always liked how jungkook would be cute with him, and that he might like his cute side.

"You don't like them" he answered as straight forward as he is. His words made a smile on his face.

"I want to spend some alone time with you" With completing his eord jungkook put his on jimin's lap. Ehich made jimin gasp slightly. But he relaxed. Loving the way jungkook was making him feel.

But does jimin know, this is not the real jungkook.

Whatever jungkook is doing is his just his mere plan to make jimin his slut.

They were both silent in their own thoughts. But after sometime the bell ranged jungkook got up from his position, and made his way to the door.

When he opened the door he saw no one. But a red box resembling as someone ordered from bakery at the side of his door. There was a letter attached with ribbon.

Happy birthday jungkook
-P.J

It didn't let anytime for jungkook to understand it was Jimin. He smirked in his head. Jimin was comfortable with him now. Its his chance to do what he have wished. But he remind himself patience is the key.

He found the pizza guy at the same time. So after paying he cane back and lut them on the table in hall. He went to jimin who was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling.

He sat on the bed and then trapped jimin between his body. Jimin was shocked and just look at jungkook whose eyes were looking dark. Adernaline rushed in jimin's blood making his breath heavy. Jungkook was not helping him to relax. He just came close to jimin's ear.

"I like you jimin"

A/N: this book is close to 1k read sksksksksksksks
But the votes are still not near 100 :(

Vote and comment💜
Fighting ♥️