chapter 5

Present

" Why not to start again, and present my slut to the world,hmm?"Jungkook was caressing jimin's face. Gently pushing his hair back.

"J-jungkook we are in your company, someone might see you doin-" Jimin was trying hard to control himself not to scream and run away. He was facing the same thing again. But he was determined not to run away but to face it this time.

"So? Just listen here if you weren't that pretty I would have thrown you. I want you in my cabin.NOW " He growled and fixed himself and turn toward his cabin. Throwing jimin on the chair.

As he left jimin standed up his hand was aching because of the force jungkook applied on it. He composed himself and was just going to his cabin but then the bitchy ghost appeared.

Were you thinking about me? She asked blowing her nails standing on the doorframe.

"You knew that he was here"

Yup. So? Planning for a nasty night huh? What happened to the words coming out of your pretty mouth back those days

"Shut up. I am way more smarter than you dumbass. Doing suicide."

Great at least you accept what people say Cause you really got a big mouth.

As she said the words she disappeared.

"This bitch" He clenched his fist and moved toward jungkook's cabin. Massaging his neck lightly.

"What took you this much time ?" He heard jungkook pouring some liquid in glasses.

"I-I was just arranging the table" he returned back to his miserable state, he was in inner battle if what he is doing will make him free or put him in trouble. But he was pretty sure he will not have to worry much if he followed what jungkook demands.

"Take this" he hummed and took two glasses and handed one to jimin. By now, Jungkook was just in his shirt his blazer was gone. And the shirt was perfectly fitting on him showing his more defined abs.

You like his body don't you

As soon as he heard her he took a sip of the liquid which was red wine. Jungkook was now on his chair staring at every move of jimin. If it was the same high school jimin he would have get intimidated by his boss. But unfortunately he is not the naive boy jungkook used to play.

"Now let's make something clear to you. I am sure half of the things you already know as a smartass you are"He was mocking jimin. And Jimin knew even if this it is making his blood boil he have to control and use his brain as smartass he indeed is. So he nodded like a obedient kid again he is.

"No. 1, like the past no one should know what is between us." Jungkook stand up from his place when he was near him, jimin backed a little. Jimin scoffed internally as there was nothing between them except jungkook was a oppressor and he one of his prey.

"No. 2, don't try to run away from me or you will not be pleased by the result.

No.3 Don't try to break the above rules.

I will add some more if needed. So you said you prepared my schedule send it to me. I have to attend a business party in evening so you will accompany me" He ordered and moved back to his desk. Leaving the glass on the waiting table.

Jimin was stunned how jungkook was professional even if he was using words to him. He soon run out to his cabin for jungkook's schedule and send to jungkook's office computer. There was not to much work so he took his phone and checked. There was a message from Taehyung.

Tae-sty

I won't be able to pick u up baby :")

Jim-berry

No problem!!
I have started working from today onward. And my boss have to attend and a party so i will accompany him there. So don't worry :)
And take care♥️

Is your boss a nice person.

I will talk to you later
Byeee!!!

No Taehyung he is not a nice person he said in his mind, closing his eye and leaning on his office chair.

No one was in his cabin. But jungkook don't need anyone to keep his eyes on his bitch.

Jk
Stop looking for him.

He came out of his cabin and his foots were already taking him to his hot fuckable personal assistant. Before waking jimin up he just stared at him. Even though he will never admit it infront of jimin. But he missed his lov-

"Sir?" Jimin jolted up from his chair.

"Slacking?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows. Folding arm around chest with a new blazer.

"Nah, there was nothing much to do so I-I just took a N-nap" Jimin was trying not stutter but he did. Seeing the ghost after waking up is much better than seeing jungkook.

"Ok, its time to go lets leave" he ordered and moved out of shorter's cabin. Taking a deep breath. While jimin still was in his trance but soon came out after listening jungkook yelling his name.

They were together on back seat. Jimin was going to sit on the front seat with driver but jungkook called him back. And Jungkook hands were telling him the reason. He was touching jimin's thigh more like groping his thigh as it was his ass. But jimin was calm. Of course he was more than used to his habits and the ghost have increased his patience level. He was just seeing out ignoring jungkook. Knowing that his body is the only thing jungkook wants not his soul.

When they reached at the party many successful business man were already present. Jungkook arrival was the most awaited, as everyone just wanted to talk to him cause getting in touch with him will only give them benifit. Jimin just laughed in his mind at those poor people's thought. He knew jungkook will never help them, he will only bring disaster to that person, as he was the perfect example.

They were ignoring everyone as jungkook was finding the host, and jimin just following them. There were many people jimin can recognise because he have saw them on magzines and news.

When jungkook found the person he was looking for he grabbed jimin's hand and moved toward them.

"Hello Mr.Lee. Sorry for my late arrival. I hope you don't mind." He said to a old age man. Which again jimin recognised but because he was his father's friend. But the man was not able to see him as he was behind jungkook.

"Ahh jungkook-ssi. Nice to see you and I really don't mind it." He replied Patting his boss's back.

"Happy birthday Mr. Lee" soon jimin greeted the old man by the bouquet they brought for him. And now the man recognised him.

"Jimin. Long time no see baby." The old man was hugging jimin tightly which confused jungkook but more than that he was annoyed by him.

"Yea, I am not living with my parents. So I couldn't visit you." He said smiling to hus uncle.

"Ooh, you started working as jungkook's assistant, that's great. I hope you can convince taemin too-" The old man said getting back to the position.

"JIMINNNEEEEE"

A/n- I have gave 3 consecutive exams ;-; but its not the end 2 more are left and then the main exams are from December. Inshort I am dead 🤡

Vote💜