chapter 4

Present

Jimin's pov

Shock was not the which could describe jimin's condition after seeing the reason of his nightmares,pain and the ghost pestering him. He was starting to feel the same fear emotion. But now he have a plan which he had planned something. Because he knew this world is such a small place and especially when you are hiding from the devil jeon Jungkook.

"Ooh jungkook you came. We have selected him as your secretary" Namjoon said happily and hoping that Jungkook will behave well and not make this one run again.

"Really, you guys selected him. I am glad now i don't have to search for a secretary or slut" he said the last word as a whisper. Namjoon and jin wasn't able to Decode it but jimin did. The way Jungkook was smiling was enough to make jimin understand jungkook. He still remember him and that's not a good thing.

"Good morning sir. My name is park Jimin. And I am your new secretary. I will give my best." I did what I have planned. The first plan was to play dumb. You may think its childish but its better than giving in to devil.

"I know you will give your best park jimin, my whore"Jungkook smirked. "So we have find my secretary let's send them back. I don't like my company crowded" he said to namjoon and jin on which they assured him.

"So Mr.Park when will you like to start-"Namjoon was asking jimin but he got interrupted by jungkook.

Jimin was preparing himself. And maybe it was the first time he was wishing for the ghost to show up. But of course she didn't.

"Why don't you join from today" Jungkook butted in.

"Ahh, I would really like to work from today onwards" I said not showing any sign of fear. And most importantly he was trying to prove he isn't the old jimin jungkook can play with.

"Great! Its done. Jin tell him everything. I will be discussing some projects with namjoon." Jungkook exclaimed happily. "After you are done with the things jin will tell you,visit in my office Mr.Park" with that Jungkook left. And I relaxed.

Jin told me everything. And it was pretty easy I knew half of the work as I have worked as assistant even if it was for a week. By the time it was lunch break when jin finished. And I decided to go to the cafeteria with jin. It was going good till now. While eating food I was imagining scenarios that can happen and solutions as well. Soon I was broken from trance by jin.

"Hey, the break is over and you still didn't finished your burger. Anyway go to Mr.Jeon's office he always come late after lunch on the way you can finish it" jin said and I nodded going towards the direction told to me. Jungkook's cabin was on the top floor and it was his and his secretary's room. I entered my cabin and throw the the wrapper of my finish burger in dustbin and started working as he was not in his cabin still. I was planning his tomorrow's schedule until i heard my room's door opening. And who else can be there except the devil.

I was still sitting on my place as I know no one was here. If i would have been old jimin I would have instantly stood up from my place. Slowly I got up.

"Sorry sir I didn't came earlier as you weren't there. I will come soon with your schedule" I said politely

"Tsk. Still acting like stranger. How can you forget your daddy" he walked toward the table I was just feeling disgusted by his voice it was reminding me things I want to forget. But this time I won't back off.

"Sorry sir" I started my act again, making a confused dumb face which just pissed him of course, this is what I feel when you talk like that Jungkook.

"Playing with me, good it have been many years that you may have forgot the rules cause i clearly know you remember me. Don't act like you have amnesia or something. Do you think that you can fool me again" he just started moving from his place and this time he was closed to me but he just took the chair and sat down and swinged.

"I really don't understand what you are saying-" I was speaking but then My hand was pulled and twisted by his left hand . He grabbed my neck behind from the other one and pressed my upper body on the table with full force
I winced in pain.

"Still lying. Tsk. You really need some punishment, my slut. Here i am trying to be nice by forgetting all your mistakes. But it seems you don't understand anything without me going hard on you." I can feel him gritting his teeth as he harden his grip on my neck and hand. He was pressing himself on my ass and pleasuring his clothed member. I thought to try again i know it will put me in trouble this time. But from it i can start my next plan.

"Sir i really don't know- Ahhh" my sentence turned into scream as he grabbed hair and pulled backwards.

"What? Say it again" he asked pulling hard.

"I am sorry d-dad-ddy aah.. ahh please" I screamed again because of the force.

"What happened to you little ? You were saying something else if I remember properly, weren't you?" Now he chosed my jaw pressing it hard.

"I'm really sorry jungkook. I was just scared, that you might have someone" i was trying to say properly but the words were muffled. Still he understood.

"No one can take my best slut place, now when you have said the truth . Why not to start again, and present my slut to the world,hmm?"

A/n: as the story is going on the votes on the chapters are decreasing waee ;;-;;
Thank you those who vote i seriously love you guys 💜

An- i cringed on my own story

963 words
-16 oct 2021