chapter 1

Highschool Memories

Unedited

Past

The last room of the corridor, former 12th 'A' grade was no more a class but a empty dark closed ghost room for everyone.

There was a girl it was said that she was the smartest in her class . People were jealous. Not only of her grades. But her beauty. She was called the "expensive girl". Who no one can have. But before their CSAT she took a very unexpected step of suicide in the same class were she was the God gifted student or prodigy. But from that incident the parents started complaining about the class to be shifted cause it have the bad evil energy of the girl's spirit all of this was bullshit but school can't help but to change the class.

The case of that girl was closed because she was living just with her grandma who died after hearing the news of her suicide. She had no one to fight for justice.

The new class was curious about the closed room. So one of the student told them why it was closed. Everyone in the class had the fear expression listening to the story. Except Jungkook. He already knew about this incident as this school was owned by his family. But what amazed him was the students expression hearing about it. Specially the pale boy, with blonde hair who was looking exactly like a doll sitting on the very first bench. He just can't stop staring at him. The teacher came inside the class and introduced herself and the some of the details of the subject and syllabus. And like this the first period ended. And everyone in class left for their next class.

Jungkook's next class was of maths but he was following that pale beauty and found himself standing outside the math class.

"What a coincidence" he said to himself with a sickening smile which can send shivers. He didn't wanted to avoid classes this early of the session . And now he have reasons to attend his class the blond guy from morning was also going in the same class. And he just can't express his excitement of seeing him or maybe touching too.

Here again the guy was sitting on the first desk. And the fourtunately desk behind him was empty and teacher wasn't there so jungkook took his chance. Jungkook soon grabbed that desk but pretending to be calm and cool as he always look, and stared at the back of the guy. The blazer was perfectly fitting on his body showing is feminine body structure. He can't hold himself and just tapped on his shoulder. And the guy jumped a little from sudden tapping.

"Hey" Jungkook smiled sweetly and greeted him when the guy turned back. "I am jungkook" he said again with his innocent Bunny smile. From his face no one can ever doubt that guy can do anything bad. But the silent person always drops the loudest bomb.

"Hey. I am jimin. Nice to meet you"The blonde hair guy said a little relaxed from his recent state. Giving a slight smile to him.

"Jimin, cute name" he smirked in his mind.

"Nice to meet you too. Are you new here?" Jungkook asked innocently. And Jimin was feeling good that Jungkook talked with him. He was a very shy kid. And other than he didn't knew how to start a conversation with someone.

"Yes. You? " He asked back with a him a very sweet light smile glowing on his face. How bad jungkook wanted to remove that smile with his cry when he thrust himself inside him. Yes he was a sadist. And he liked when his partner is fully wrecked and ruined by him. He was in his own fantasy until he felt a hand on his forehead. He pulled himself back instantly.

"Ooh sorry I was calling your name but you weren't not listening. And I even tapped your Shoulder but you didn't respond. So I did that.. sorry again" Jimin explained him and Jungkook was laughing in his mind.

"Its okay. I was just thinking about something. And yes, I am new here too. So, Friends?" He asked showing his right hand in front for hand shake, to have the smooth skin sensation on his palm.

"Friends" Jimin smiled and shaked hand with jimin. And that instant jungkook determined to have jimin as his and only his slut.

A/n: I will be dead till 10 oct cause I have my exams ;-;